test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Really?? Stop whining and crying cause you paid for founders

drogmardrogmar Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I think some of you need to RE-READ the what you paid for. You are founders blah blah blah alot more including myself will purchase it later after the bug and stabilization are a little better .You bought all the little extras not an im am holier then thou pass.You had your early access stop callin the rest of us bottom feeders cause we didnt buy it .
Why dont i have it ? Simply because I've been getting burned way to much on pre-orders and collectors packs
Simcity (we all know that went and i bought the collectors ed.)Defiance(not bad but not good )Just those two were enough to convince me to wait be patient and make sure i'm going to play before i spend the cash on it .Thats just common sense .

And those that are cryin I paid for this game and its not up for me to play blah blah blah...Maybe this slipped by you so I'll say it againITS OPEN...wait for it.......BETA so its buggy so its laggy It's also not the official release of the game we are all here to help them iron those issues out before the release .If you want everything perfect maybe you should just wait to play till official release:mad:

Feel free to Flame away TROLLZ
Post edited by drogmar on

Comments

• pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Kid it's a release.
  • watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yay more hate threads...
  • xodthemanxodtheman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey tard, 99% of all F2P games now never go out of Open Beta, it's not open beta, it's release, even if they label it open beta, it's just a label to use as an excuse.

This game will never remove the "open beta" title. Most games these days don't go out of open beta.
    /Xodi, leader of Bandits guild

Induction ID: 4100150G070804082002110S3e3fb2
    Use it when you make a new char, get free VIP-items and friendadd me and I'll help w/ questions you may have and such. [US EAST SERVER ONLY]
  • stonedbillstonedbill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not a beta... What beta makes you pay for cash shop items? That is PWE's excuse for releasing a game with bugs.
    1ovlbg9.png

Smoke@stonedbill - Mindflayer - 60 Rogue
  • saddakarsaddakar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xodtheman wrote: »
    Hey tard, 99% of all F2P games now never go out of Open Beta, it's not open beta, it's release, even if they label it open beta, it's just a label to use as an excuse.

This game will never remove the "open beta" title. Most games these days don't go out of open beta.

Good Example - FireFall
  • clarkeuxclarkeux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »
    Kid it's a release.
    Nope, it's Open Beta. It says so on the Launcher. Things will be wrong with the game in this stage. Do I care? Nope.
    While it would be nice if Guardians got a priority in the queue I'm not going to ask for it as the HotN Founders PAYED for their priority access and they SHOULD be ahead of us.
    People that make threads like this just come off as jealous that they didn't buy the perks that the Founders got though.
    5.jpg
    "All shall burn before the hellfire I rain unto my Foes"
  • wrenaqwrenaq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stonedbill wrote: »
    It's not a beta... What beta makes you pay for cash shop items? That is PWE's excuse for releasing a game with bugs.

MWO for one.
  • peter425peter425 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OB is basically release since real money involved. I bet after a year, some people like OP will still say "It's OB, it's not RELEASE!"
  • purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    peter425 wrote: »
    OB is basically release since real money involved. I bet after a year, some people like OP will still say "It's OB, it's not RELEASE!"

There has been real money involved since alpha stages. They had to test it to get it to work right. that's just common sense. I was a alpha and closed beta tester and all the money I spent on zen during that time I got back day 1 of the open beta. Open Beta is there first real chance to actually run the servers under a very high load and see what bugs may appear under that load.
    So yes.. this is a beta
  • doctormonkeedoctormonkee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xodtheman wrote: »

So, just to satiate my curiosity...do you happen to have a graph, article, or anything to back this ridiculous statement?
  • watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes if you are playing and didnt have to use a beta key then you are playing a released game. nobody is restricted. the term open beta just means that continual updates and content will be applied regularly, more frequent at first but still the same. we are in a full fledged release fellas. if it were true beta then most likely would be a wipe and servers shutdown before/till release. no wipes = full featured game.... doesnt get any simpler than that im affraid. i just learned to deal with EVERY game released these days have alot of bugs upon release. no more bug free zelda days...
  • wazoo2wazoo2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    guys stop beeing ignrorant this IS LAUNCH theyre just disguising it as open beta, cus then they can hold the community in a longer leash and reduce forum rage vs bugs etc.
    no character wipes = actual launch, no matter what they call it
  • sagasaintsagasaint Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wrenaq wrote: »
    MWO for one.

exactly
    ****ty F2P games like this one

still Beta is just an excuse for poor performance and bugs. 2 years from now, this game will still be in "beta", and it wont be any more true then than it is now
  • dr3af0dr3af0 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stonedbill wrote: »

Blizzard's Hearthstone is currently in beta. You can spend money to buy cards. Is this blizzard's excuse too?
  • edwardloxaredwardloxar Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tbf, alot of "open beta's" these days are just full releases in disguise.
  • bigredlunchboxbigredlunchbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you are unhappy with your founder purchase get a refund and stop crying?
  • kilirmkilirm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    Ah the usual hate thread, this one i'm not even reading.
  • vikoonvikoon Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bet that the game will "Release" in 60 days. They stated that they almost had the 6th class ready for launch and we also know of a
    7th class. This is also when the Drow become available to everybody.

When a new store / restaurant opens they never have the Grand Opening on the first day. They wait a month or two because it is another wave of advertising after the initial opening.

I can't believe that we live in a day where marketing is everywhere like: Phones, Internet, TV, Movies, Radio, etc. And yet people still don't understand how it works.

Remember you heard it here first.
  • antonislakantonislak Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's release with excuse
  • darksplinter88darksplinter88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What about planetside 2. They had an open beta which was uhhh open beta you could spend money on...guess what...That has been officially released and not considered open beta. So no F2P games don't stay in open betas.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel your pain man , **** blizzard got me with their Diablo 3 collectors set . The note pad that came in the box , has been used more then the game . And yes I played in D3 beta BEFORE I bought it . I just assumed it would get better , because blizzard told me so .

But here I like the combat , it grows on you . And they can fix almost anything , but combat will always stay they way it starts . We can thank SWG for that :P
    I like this game and am glad I bought the HoTN pack . But I don't fault anyone that didn't . It's your money buy what you want .
  • scorgescorge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited May 2013
    Its a soft release which they are calling open beta as there are obviously a lot of bugs for a "release" the differance between a beta and a release is that just before release there is a character wipe.

As there is no character wipe its not strictly a beta, and not an official release.

To check load, capacity and stability Cryptic/PW would have had an open beta weekend and then do a character wipe before release. Calling it an open beta is just an excuse for some bad coding and design and to say its still beta, so in theory we are all beta testers and should be bugging everything we see that is a defect.

How many of you have honesty sent a bug report in or for that matter able to? as they have removed that functinality...
  • admiralbrad77admiralbrad77 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    here this will hopefully finish the acting like little babies, ITS OPEN BETA AND LIVE. WE ARE IN A SOFT RELEASE. WE WILL KEEP OUR TOONS. Have a nice day :)
  • burtlebeburtlebe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My question is at this point, will they wipe before "official release" or will we keep everything we have now. Reason I ask, is I have purchased guardian pack and played enough to know I will be playing but at the same time I don't want run thru all the quests and grind out the crafting if everything will wipe and we start over.

Edit, took some searching but found the answer that no more wipes will occur on purpose.
  • cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drogmar wrote: »
    I think some of you need to RE-READ the what you paid for. You are founders blah blah blah alot more including myself will purchase it later after the bug and stabilization are a little better .You bought all the little extras not an im am holier then thou pass.You had your early access stop callin the rest of us bottom feeders cause we didnt buy it .
    Why dont i have it ? Simply because I've been getting burned way to much on pre-orders and collectors packs
    Simcity (we all know that went and i bought the collectors ed.)Defiance(not bad but not good )Just those two were enough to convince me to wait be patient and make sure i'm going to play before i spend the cash on it .Thats just common sense .

And those that are cryin I paid for this game and its not up for me to play blah blah blah...Maybe this slipped by you so I'll say it againITS OPEN...wait for it.......BETA so its buggy so its laggy It's also not the official release of the game we are all here to help them iron those issues out before the release .If you want everything perfect maybe you should just wait to play till official release:mad:

I got $$$. You dont. Enjoy riding yr little pony.
  • cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    burtlebe wrote: »
    My question is at this point, will they wipe before "official release" or will we keep everything we have now. Reason I ask, is I have purchased guardian pack and played enough to know I will be playing but at the same time I don't want run thru all the quests and grind out the crafting if everything will wipe and we start over.

NO WIPE. How many times must we repeat ffs. Do ppl even bother to spend 5 secs searching on google.
  • tek83tek83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cetra07 wrote: »
    NO WIPE. How many times must we repeat ffs. Do ppl even bother to spend 5 secs searching on google.

Neither confirmed nor denied. Yes, they stated no wipe before, but things change. https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/334850326513467392
  • lycanthroat78lycanthroat78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    drogmar wrote: »

I can't take you seriously. Sorry. On that note I don't care if you buy a founder's pack or not. I don't care if you never drop a dime on the game. Chances are I will never play the game with you anyway so why should I care? I play solo or with real life friends so why should I concern myself with the goings on of other people. None of you are even there as far as I am concerned. You might as well all be NPC's.
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Use this page

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

And where it says "user name" write drogmar
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success