test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Orange item rarity?

daiquiri0daiquiri0 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So after looking at some files, I noticed something about an orange item rarity level. Is there something currently in game that has orange rarity? Maybe something for future releases?

And also perhaps an alchemy profession will be implemented in the future?
Post edited by daiquiri0 on

Comments

• drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Legendary ?
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • derkka88derkka88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was questing last night when i found an orange lettered item, only to find out the item started a new quest. Maybe this is whaqt its referring too?
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    derkka88 wrote: »
    I was questing last night when i found an orange lettered item, only to find out the item started a new quest. Maybe this is whaqt its referring too?

thats yellow :P
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    In Star Trek Online, Orange color is for unique items so a character can only have one. Here is the quote from stowiki.

"Unique is a special form of rarity. Unique items are limited to a single copy of the item per character. Unique items can be of any level of rarity ranging from common to very rare. Some items are listed as Unique as a part of their description, whereas others are de facto Unique items since they can be obtained a single time from the C-Store. Most of the pre-order bonus items are de facto Unique items."

Not sure if it will be the same thing in Neverwinter, but there are too many similarities in Neverwinter and Star Trek Online since they are from the same company and would be something to consider.