test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else missing their leg armor?

rescorlarescorla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a graphics glitch on my GF that is causing only the chest portion of his armor to display. From the waist down all you see is his underwear until you get to the boots. The glitch remains even when I get a new piece of armor. I have submitted a bug report and a GM ticket but so far no response on either of them.

I was just curious to know if anyone else has had this happen to them. Also, does anyone know if PWE has acknowledged that this is a known bug?
Post edited by rescorla on

Comments

• Options
    oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't see my cleric's boots =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • Options
    emorbidemorbid Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd like to have this bug on my GWF's breastplate; his name's Buck Plankchest, so it'd work out nicely.
    "There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
    -- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
  • Options
    rescorlarescorla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oroness wrote: »
    I can't see my cleric's boots =(

My character is a male dwarf GF. What gender and race is your cleric?
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Never had this happen, although I play a human female GWF. So dunno, maybe update your video card drivers?
  • Options
    dizzykenchandizzykenchan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem on my half-orc gwf. Any 50+ boots i put on appear as a chest piece only but i was able to equip lv 35 boots and actually see them on. 2 days like this.
  • Options
    chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who adventures with their pants on anyhow?
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    would love to be able to hide my leg and foot armor on purpose. I make my lil toon run around either barefoot or in pretty shoes usually in other games...find the armor here may be more realistic but is very ugly.

And before anyone chips in about g.i.r.l gamers I am female irl :p
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    did you take your pants off ? pants are the leg armor .
  • Options
    auferoaufero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    About half the boots in the game display as chest pieces on my female Dwarf GWF. I've gotten used to running around in footwraps.
  • Options
    huhuhh13321huhuhh13321 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bumping this, uncommon boots work fine on my GWF but every rare type appears as a chestplate, and i was charged 8k AD to remodel it.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They apparently updated the armors and slipped it out before the 'Major Update Patch'. So you now actually get more armor as you level up. Not the mixed up stuff as it was earlier. So you can have the whole armor when you're lvl 60.
    :rolleyes:
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    mytgroomytgroo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Captain Underpants to the rescue.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It makes it easier to take a leak mid-dungeon.