test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spellplague Test Subjects

brymmstonebrymmstone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
Spellplague Test Subjects by @brymmstone
Short Code: NW-DTKBBZ5LL
Mission Type: Action
Average Duration: 17 minutes
Amount of Combat: Heavy
Starts at: Start at any city gate

Mission Summary:
The guards of the Tower District need your help! Rescue townspeople being used in Spellplague experiments by Vansi Bloodscar in the Tower District. Vansi is working on making her orcs stronger with the Spellplague, and is experimenting on townspeople to gain the knowledge. Vansi's Spellplague Commanders roam the Tower district looking for more people to abduct, and are currently holding them in the Abandoned Guild Hall. The town guard is hiring adventurers to attack the Spellplague Commanders while you go into the orc infested Abandoned Guild Hall and free the Spellplague Test Subjects.

Author tips/hints:
• Solo play
• Side story that compliments main Tower District story arch
• good for fun combat while earning dailies efficiently

spellplaguetestsubjects2.png

spellplaguetestsubjects1.png
Post edited by brymmstone on

Comments

• brymmstonebrymmstone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've had issues finding my quest on the foundry Catalog page but found a solution. I've read that others are having the same issue this week. Searching for the quest on the Best tab by Short Code allows me to find it.
  • pietro0815pietro0815 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just tested your quest, really enjoyable, no bad word to say. good job! :)

Phil

ps. if you want you can checkout my quest aswell :)The missing Child
  • brymmstonebrymmstone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the review pietro0815 and other folks! I will be happy to review your quest tonight. Just a couple more plays and Ill be on New section and out of the dreaded Review.