test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unless it is ZEN related, Tech support does not respond

trueshinsotrueshinso Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have had an issue for over a week now, I have sent in multiple tickets. 2 were responded to with "we are not sure we received your ticket, please make another" 4-5 days after I sent them. I sent in another 2 and its been a little under 5 days. This is what I wrote

The game will not let me mount my nightmare. It was working fine, I left a quest in neverdeath, and it stopped working. It says (when i hit the mount button) you cannot use this power. Ive exited the game, relogged, unequipped and reequipped the nightmare, but it doesnt fix the issue.

also, during that time, my injury kits that i got from the adventure box greyed out and stopped working.

Straightforward no?

I then did a little looking around, and noticed how quickly they respond to ZEN purchase issues. So pretty much after they get your money, they throw you under the bus.
Post edited by trueshinso on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    bumpitty bump bump
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trueshinso wrote: »
    I have had an issue for over a week now, I have sent in multiple tickets. 2 were responded to with "we are not sure we received your ticket, please make another" 4-5 days after I sent them. I sent in another 2 and its been a little under 5 days. This is what I wrote

The game will not let me mount my nightmare. It was working fine, I left a quest in neverdeath, and it stopped working. It says (when i hit the mount button) you cannot use this power. Ive exited the game, relogged, unequipped and reequipped the nightmare, but it doesnt fix the issue.

also, during that time, my injury kits that i got from the adventure box greyed out and stopped working.

Straightforward no?

I then did a little looking around, and noticed how quickly they respond to ZEN purchase issues. So pretty much after they get your money, they throw you under the bus.

ZEN issues are dealt with by the sales team, game issues are dealt with by the GM team, two different teams one a lot more complaints to deal with.
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bumpitty bump bump

You just posted in your other thread, and then created this one and bumped it within 5 minutes of creation?
  • Options
    f2plaaayf2plaaay Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I sure hope this isn't the case... I just looked up PWE on the better business bureau and it doesn't look good. I'm locked out of my account because of <insert whatever reason you like here (hacked by the hotmail guy)> but regardless if whether or not my password was weak, or I got keylogged or however he got my account details (judging by the number of other's I've found with the same issue in the same time period, I'm suspicious of a security issue on their end) I hope I don't have to wait much longer for a response. I'm guessing I've already lost everything of value on my account, but would like to at least start playing again.
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well a Zen issue would mean a Customer Issue.

See, to be a customer you must well, consume. I.e. Spend money....pay for things, buy stuff.

Therefore it should be prioritized over some F2P Fat Kid in his moms basement screaming and crying about his missing helmet.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    f2plaaay wrote: »
    I sure hope this isn't the case... I just looked up PWE on the better business bureau and it doesn't look good. I'm locked out of my account because of <insert whatever reason you like here (hacked by the hotmail guy)> but regardless if whether or not my password was weak, or I got keylogged or however he got my account details (judging by the number of other's I've found with the same issue in the same time period, I'm suspicious of a security issue on their end) I hope I don't have to wait much longer for a response. I'm guessing I've already lost everything of value on my account, but would like to at least start playing again.

BBB lost credibility when they started taking cash "donations" for higher ratings.
  • Options
    b4sikb4sik Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    It's bull****, the support is non existent, not even for ppl who spend money...
    at least they are fair, they don't give a **** about anyone paying or not.
  • Options
    psychickittypsychickitty Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    let me guess....you are under level 20.....thus you cant use the mount.

Your healing kits greyed out which means you reached level 15.

You got the mount from the prize box....or maybe the auction house....but you still have to be level 20 to use it.

yes its annoying but healing kits stop being usable after you out level them.

Power without Perception is Spiritually useless and therefore of no true value.

=^_^=

• Options
    edited May 2013

You got the mount from the prize box....or maybe the auction house....but you still have to be level 20 to use it.

His other thread goes over all of this more throughly. Dont know why he felt he needed to start this one.
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Considering he just left Neverdeath, that's fairly unlikely. Or maybe it is... Do a quick check on character page: are you mysteriously delevelled?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I am level 40...
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am level 40...

I know you SHOULD be around there. I'm saying that a bug might've delevelled you. (also check similar for other items with level restrictions)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ya, searched mount issues and my other post popped up.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ya, searched mount issues and my other post popped up.

You should start responding in that one then! No need for this useless thread
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It seems this issue is rather isolated, so most likely is not a priority. I just hope its related to the hotkey issues. No I am not deleveled.
  • Options
    ashensnowashensnow Member Posts: 2,215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pboar2006 wrote: »
    BBB lost credibility when they started taking cash "donations" for higher ratings.

Well said.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • Options
    lorddevilkunlorddevilkun Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    And now the f2p scrubs want tech support. When will they stop whining?
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited May 2013
    I've gotten responses for at least 2 tickets that I've submitted. Both non-purchase related.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And now the f2p scrubs want tech support. When will they stop whining?

ah yes, so clever. Its just to bad your wrong. You seem to be assuming that I have spend zero dollars on this game, when I have spent around 20 just on bags and a character slot, and another 30 or so on nightmare keys. So unless you have any useful input, shut up.

Cheers!
  • Options
    gralgrathorgralgrathor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Plus, without the f2p 'scrubs' there wouldn't be all that many players around to group with or dungeon with or PvP with. Might not be an issue at 60, a nice little cosy group spread across every time zone, but leveling an alt will be a lonely and boring journey. And the Foundry? Probably dead.
  • Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    the f2p 'scrubs'

I prefer freeloader.
  • Options
    akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Support has been pretty good, much better than the idiocy am dealing with at GamersFirst.
  • Options
    aislingiaislingi Member Posts: 140 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

The BBB loses credibility when it's a company you happen to like.
    I wanna go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird's all I got, oh, and my sweet style. -Maurice Moss, The IT Crowd
  • Options
    willowbeanwillowbean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Straightforward no?

My Char was stuck in an instance the would error on load. Put in a ticket the had it fixed in 5 mins.
  • Options
    bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aislingi wrote: »
    The BBB loses credibility when it's a company you happen to like.

Any company that claims to be an independent review board but has been caught taking cash donations for higher ratings has zero credibility.
  • Options
    mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You just posted in your other thread, and then created this one and bumped it within 5 minutes of creation?
    Yeah, no kidding. lol@op.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lol, no kidding @mok33. Its been over 2 weeks now, NOW is okay if I start getting a bit annoyed? Do I need your permission or opinion? and the right answer is NO!
  • Options
    saurukonsaurukon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Even when a PWE customer service rep talked to me about my ticket...they just said that the currency is gone and there is nothing they can do about it.
  • Options
    somnolence2somnolence2 Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    Well sometimes you have to "Pay" to "win"... zen = pay ... anything else... well that's not a financial gain
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - because some times MMO's fail.
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    True, I think the Injury boxes greyed out because you leveld past the level they are for, I noticed this too. I thought at first this should be min level to use but it seems to act like a MAX level.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.