test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a list of what drops where.

charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm looking for some kind of item listing of what drops where. I'm working on getting my gear set and want to know where to farm. Does anyone know of a list on a wiki somewhere?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sabijacsabijac Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    charononus wrote: »
    I'm looking for some kind of item listing of what drops where. I'm working on getting my gear set and want to know where to farm. Does anyone know of a list on a wiki somewhere?

+1 ..........
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea surprised our community isnt up on this yet..

I've listed a few items ive found at:
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki

Some others added a few things as well.

But I've noticed , at least for the T2 Guardian delve chests - they seem completely random. I've gotten freakin T1 shields from T2 chests, blue junk rings, T1 Helm in frozen heart (which is meant to drop T2 offhands iirc..)..

So yea, not sure the delves work right yet. The dungeon bosses do have a smaller, static list. Tho still quite a big list that generally includes at least 30 items.

Really tough to get loot in the dungeons outside the delves due to that, as bosses only drop 1 item at a time, and sometimes zero for unknown reasons (bug perhaps). (they also always drop a shard and some seals)
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)