Server Not Responding More than 200Sec?

carzone1carzone1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
As above anyone getting this?
Post edited by carzone1 on

Comments

• dreadlordmikeydreadlordmikey Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This happened to me a number of times the other day. It's not my internet connection, either. It's blazingly fast in every other game. Chat keeps scrolling by, and I can chat with others, but the rest of the game is not responding.
    "Over the course of my many years I have learned one thing: I don't know anything, I only think I do. And I'm not even sure about that." -- Rasgard the Wise
  • deadsniper2deadsniper2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep same here, but I login and about like 5 sec after I get server not responding for 20 sec, then I just get disconnected.
    to be honest I have paid money on this game and I really like it but if I cant login what's the point. :(!!!
  • pahnyepahnye Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I blame it on whatever they did in this last patch. Before then the game was working very nicely, but now I am getting major lag, not able to control my toon much of the time in combat, not being able to use potions when I need them and then when I don't they suddenly kick in and I lose a couple of potions that I didn't need to, almost die in combat because I can't hit mobs but they have no trouble hitting me and then I get disconnected from the server. Whatever they did, I wish they would fix it. This is not my imagination or my connection!!
  • piehorsepiehorse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same, started sometime these last days.
  • zolimoszolimos Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    piehorse wrote: »
    Same, started sometime these last days.

Same here. My buddies and I have never had lag issues before. (played all the betas) This week lag is affecting all of us and we have top tier rigs. I hope they can isolate the change that drove this...
  • karischkarisch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As I said in another thread, I know some folks have done traces to the server and are finding significant packet loss once it gets over to the Boston area (we are in the EU)
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    Recruitment is CLOSED!!
  • dreadlordmikeydreadlordmikey Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, this was happening before the most recent patch. It may have been exacerbated by the patch but it was definitely happening before the patch.
    "Over the course of my many years I have learned one thing: I don't know anything, I only think I do. And I'm not even sure about that." -- Rasgard the Wise