test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Game support is idiot

zfttzftt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
today my account hacked, password-mail changed by hacker and i sent a ticket. they answered i have to change my password to get my account back.

Comments

• tek83tek83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zftt wrote: »
    today my account hacked, password-mail changed by hacker and i sent a ticket. they answered i have to change my password to get my account back.

Maybe you didn't explain yourself correctly. Obviously English isn't your first language, so you should probably explain it to them again.
  • zfttzftt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tek83 wrote: »
    Maybe you didn't explain yourself correctly. Obviously English isn't your first language, so you should probably explain it to them again.
    it was automatic answer. they didnt read my ticket i am sure.
  • nikmal2013nikmal2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    Taking it to the forums is not going to get you what you want OP. Emailing and or contacting PWE support once again will though. There are ways to change your password... since your email IS attached to your account all you have to do is to have a password unlock sent to your email. Now hopefully you did not set the SAME password as your email account on your PWE account.

Hackers attack accounts all the time. This happens all the time. Being security conscious is important especially when playing any type of MMO.
    I wish you luck none the less.
  • nikmal2013nikmal2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    zftt wrote: »
    it was automatic answer. they didnt read my ticket i am sure.
    You are assuming. Contact them again.