test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reason why are ppl AFK in PVP

santeroxosanteroxo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hello,

i have one point which is food for thought. Why when i logged into pvp on lvl f.e. 31 im so strong that i kill oposite player in few second and if i logged on lvl f.e. 36 im so weak that they kill me in few second.
If are these ppl (all near lvl 31) on oposite team my team is so sick that ppl stay at spawn point and wait for end or leave pvp. I noticed that whenever the lower level'm too strong and vice versa.
Does anyone have a similar experience? (I do not think it would be equipment)
Post edited by santeroxo on

Comments

• clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People afk in pvp because it grants free rewards to do so.

Remove rewards from pvp and you will only have player who enjoy pvp so much they will do it for free...Bet those games would rock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • colonprcolonpr Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People afk in pvp because it grants free rewards to do so.

Remove rewards from pvp and you will only have player who enjoy pvp so much they will do it for free...Bet those games would rock.

But he is not asking about AFKing players he is asking why players on low levels can kill easy player with highest level.
    I has same problem when i was lv51 i was killing players in 2-3 shots and when i reached lv57 i has problem kill other players and other with level 51-53 killed me in 2-3 hits :)