test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Read this and tell me if you agree this needs to be fixed.

supersagatsupersagat Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I understand about the Explot fixing that there doing now which it is totally understandable that we want players to learn there class there fighting skills and there weakness before we could call this a live and complete game but there is a lot of class fixes and menu options that need to be address.

Skill exploiting is a big issues in this game Take for example smoke bomb Very nice skill but its duration and range is way to large. Another Explot that is GWF weakest against tanks in the game my skill for AC is totally broke im at 40% damage reduction and everyone can hit me like im not wearing anything on in pvp other classes farm my class first before taking on and of the others.

DPS Charts Really broken cause I know I'm using AOE attacks a lot more than most classes yet I could have a 5-8 monsters on me and only 45% counts as damage only my critical strikes count unless I'm under desperation.

Deflection is serious broken in pvp even with a higher amount of ac that I have I never even seen deflection for GWF even a factor.

Maybe one day the dev's will read this and fix the class and skills exploits that are currently in game that need look at some are overpower while other clearly do not work for damage reduction. IE: on the character stats for a GWF. AC= Armour class at first I had a AC of 11 wearing GREENS with a +5 in my feats that gave me about 30 resistance. Now I have a AC of 13 +5 with feats how is my resistance to damage only lifted to 36. that's not the only thing else is that have a huge amount Defense of most of my gear. Your pvp pretends like im NAKED and it was if the have the modifier like I do for tanking then why is it so little why does GF have More damage mitigation why even bother making this class have a tank option.

IF you notice the same issues please leave a notice here and Explain all that you have found here to be a annoying issues with something in this game.

Also The group match making for dungeon's that needs to also be fixed cause most of your very difficult battles Requires a healer to present. If we get Que up for a missing player for a tank or Healer spot it normally fills the spot with a dps.
Post edited by supersagat on

Comments

• gimpinatorgimpinator Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    This thread confuses me: Proper capitalization and punctuation, yet so grammatically incorrect at the same time...

My hand is raw from the face palming which ensued.
  • flakelessflakeless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe their first language isn't English.
    edited May 2013
    flakeless wrote: »
    Maybe their first language isn't English.

I've considered that as a possibility.
  • piehorsepiehorse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gimpinator wrote: »
    I've considered that as a possibility.

Then you shouldn't be as annoyed as you seem.
    edited May 2013
    piehorse wrote: »
    Then you shouldn't be as annoyed as you seem.

I think you mean confused.
  • kristinnwiumkristinnwium Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    New exploits.

redteamarecheaters.jpg

Red team where doing these exploits, resulting them ofc in favor and winning the fight.

At the begining, 1 of the wizards from the red team managed to mount up ontop of the walls and getting to the blue teams base and start killing us.
    Then I was noticing something very odd, all the time when I used my Flourish and takedown, they wheren't getting stunned for some reason, they where still able to attack me while I was in middle of the animation on them, and 1 of the wizard was eploiting the lag making it almost impossible to attack him.
    when I entered the ground where the flags are located they instantly spawned right next to me after few seconds I was there capping it

I am not good by explaining "Lag exploitations" anyways, so just please google it.

then ofcourse this "AFK PVP" is getting out of hand.
    That player there with no score is no doubt a friend of the ones in the red team, making it easier for them to win it. He went offline when he entered the PvP match.

I know by posting that picture "might" violate something. But hey, afterall.. It is beta right ??