test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Mindflayer] DC LF endgame guild.

taken84taken84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
Hello!

I am looking for a guild with a small tight-knit group of players which focuses on endgame PvE progression and having fun together while doing it.

Large 40+ members "social/leveling/rp/help" guilds need not reply, as this is not for me. Thank you! :)

I come from a history of hardcore raiding and will continue this in Neverwinter if there are any guilds like that out there.

IRL info

Char info
Name: Taken
Level: 60
Race: Human
Class: Devoted Cleric

If this rings a bell for any officer or guild leader out there please do contact me in game or reply in this thread. And feel free to ask me anything you might wonder about.

My handle is: @taken84
Post edited by taken84 on

Comments

• filthyostrichfilthyostrich Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi Taken84,

You sound perfect for what we are looking for.

Myself and a friend (TR) are running a guild and we are currently looking for dedicated players to run epic content and PvP (optional). I am a GF and, as mentioned previously, my friend is a TR. We both have a GS of 8.3 and have just started running content.

We are a small knit group of players who have played MMOs and FPS games for a number of years together. We take things seriously but not in an elitist fashion. e.g we have a lot of laughs and jokes on mumble and HELP each other when we can't do something, rather than bashing on each other. We have a lot of patience and are looking for like minded individuals to join in. Co-incidentally we REALLY need a Cleric.

As you can see from my name, we have a jokey side and encourage a bit of silliness!

If you are interested, I would love to speak to you more. You can contact me ingame on SwagDragon@filthyostric or even get our mumble details to come have a chat with us!

Thanks and kindest regards,

FilthyOstrich!
  • taken84taken84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi FilthyOstrich,

I will contact you ingame for further details.

Regards
    Taken
  • santentsantent Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you want to be in the best, smallest group possible for end game content <Chaos Legion> is a proven guild from the last 6 years.
    Recruitment thread here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?241131-lt-Chaos-Legion-gt-(Mindflayer)-Professional-Group-of-Gamers-Recruiting

The rumor is future raiding will be a 20 man endeauvor. Therefore we want our main raiding roster numbers to remain very close to 20. No mass invites, no 40+ fails online. We offer pro players, humorous guild chat, filthy vent talk. Alst while destroying T2+. We definitely still need 2 clerics as of the moment, so feel free to contact in game. Ill be on tonight at 6:30 CST [EMAIL="santent@sanald"]santent@sanald[/EMAIL]
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
    || Guild Recruitment Thread || Guild Web Site ||