test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why is it cheaper to by ZEN quantities in 3300 than 5300?

notoriouspyronotoriouspyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just done a quick run of calculations and found this info out:
5300 ZEN at 44.99 = 117.80 ZEN per Euro.
3300 ZEN at 27.99 = 117.89 ZEN per Euro.
2200 ZEN at 18.99 = 115.85 ZEN per Euro.
1100 ZEN at 9.99 = 110.11 ZEN per Euro.
540 ZEN at 4.99 = 108.21 ZEN per Euro.
wrath_small.png
Mature, friendly, laid back international guild. Newbie friendly. Expect banter. We have TS3 and guild bank. Must want to help other guild members out and get help in return. Message me (Walgeon@notoriouspyro) for info!
Post edited by notoriouspyro on

Comments

• isyhxisyhx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bcuz yolo swagginz
  • pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    .9 of a cent? call the police!
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • notoriouspyronotoriouspyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    .9 of a cent? call the police!
    That's not cents. That is .09 ZEN per Euro. I'm not in any way saying PWE is scamming or whatever, so no need for the immature response.

I'm just wondering why they don't give more for buying more.
    wrath_small.png
    Mature, friendly, laid back international guild. Newbie friendly. Expect banter. We have TS3 and guild bank. Must want to help other guild members out and get help in return. Message me (Walgeon@notoriouspyro) for info!
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just wondering why they don't give more for buying more.

Not sure.

Meanwhile, the US version is:
    500 zen at $5 = 100 z/$
    1000 zen at $10 = 100 z/$
    2000 zen at $20 = 100 z/$
    3000 zen at $30 = 100 z/$
    5300 zen at $50 = 106 z/$
    10600 zen at $100 = 106 z/$
    21300 zen at $200 = 106.5 z/$

Basically linear until you hit the $50 level. Actually, looks like whoever did the Euro chart just left the 5300 level the same when they added 10% to the earlier tiers.
  • forumalterforumalter Member Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    Its a scam. It's harder to take $20 from 10 people than it is to take $.09 from a million people.
  • notoriouspyronotoriouspyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    forumalter wrote: »
    Its a scam. It's harder to take $20 from 10 people than it is to take $.09 from a million people.
    Perhaps you missed what I said. It is not a difference of $0.09. It is a difference of .09 ZEN.
    wrath_small.png
  • aarkinaarkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Probably just an oversight im sure it will be corrected when the everything settles.
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They know you Euro's are bad at math.
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »
    Oh that's funny because: http://listverse.com/2010/12/07/top-10-greatest-mathematicians/
    Swiss, German, French, British, Greek, Italian...

Not to mention the Americans who posted in here thinking it was a difference of $0.09 and not .09 ZEN. Go America!
    wrath_small.png
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh that's funny because: http://listverse.com/2010/12/07/top-10-greatest-mathematicians/

Not to mention the Americans who posted in here thinking it was a difference of $0.09 and not .09 ZEN. Go America!

And no sense of humor.
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013

Greece being good at math didn't save their finacial system from themselves. . .

. . . meanwhile at the" Lets bash America club cause we be jelly"

France: Curse those americans! I hates them so much for freeing us from you!

Germany: I know what you mean, I hates them cause they wupped our butt so hard, and cause its what all us hipsters do. . .

Britain: Yeah, me too!

France and Germany: Shut up Britain no one cares about you or your soggy isle!

Greece: Anyone got some spare change?
  • dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aarkin wrote: »
    Probably just an oversight im sure it will be corrected when the everything settles.

hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahaha
  • fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »
    Greece being good at math didn't save their finacial system from themselves. . .

Germany: I know what you mean, I hates them cause they wupped our butt so hard, and cause its what all us hipsters do. . .

Shouldn't really comment on other countries economy when your own is so, so, good :P

Oh and re-read history, it wasn't USA that kicked Germany it was the Sovjet.

And they'll probably fix this when they notice this thread.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nevermind, misread lol.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
    edited May 2013
    And no sense of humor.
    Perhaps you missed the "Go America" bit at the end, or did that sting a bit too much?
    wrath_small.png
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    Oh and re-read history, it wasn't USA that kicked Germany it was the Sovjet.

Wow. Someone hasn't read their history at all...
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • noshiznoshiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    ye bring it on, let's start swearing at each others country, let the World War III begin!
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • ultraxanatovultraxanatov Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013

100% made in USA, would read again.
  • uvirith1uvirith1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 124
    edited May 2013
    you know we invented math? ;-)
  • suddled420suddled420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought you all call it Maths?
    edited May 2013
    At least our economy is not based on invading countries to steal oil and grease the war-machine.
    Actually you didnt. You just struck the last blow after the third reich was down anyway. Its like a guy taking credit for opening a jar of pickles after the wive already loosened it by trying to open it for 10 minutes.
    come on, you americans love the germans. they remind you of the only war you guys won. You know, actually won, not history americanstyle.
    Brits and french are the actual brave countries. You know, in non-american history....
    Nope, maybe we need to set some countries on fire, kill a bunch of innocents and stock up on their ressources...
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uvirith1 wrote: »
    you know we invented math? ;-)

Egyptians actually. Although some people say the Babylonians.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
    edited May 2013
    uvirith1 wrote: »
    At least our economy is not based on invading countries to steal oil and grease the war-machine.

Until now I didn't realize the Europeans had their own version of Fox News...
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    Until now I didn't realize the Europeans had their own version of Fox News...
    Actually, I threw a stereotype in the other guys face as a reply for the greece-thing.
  • fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    Wow. Someone hasn't read their history at all...

Fall Blau also called Case Blue was an offensive the Germans launched against Sovjet, they lost and it ended up with a massive invasion from the east which was the turning point of the war. During the invasion the Germans had 80% of their army on the Eastern Front, but in the end they lost against the Red Army. During this time the Allies could launch an attack on the Western Front where they fought a much weaker Germany due to Sovjet.

So yeah, I've read my history..
    edited May 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    Fall Blau also called Case Blue was an offensive the Germans launched against Sovjet, they lost and it ended up with a massive invasion from the east which was the turning point of the war. During the invasion the Germans had 80% of their army on the Eastern Front, but in the end they lost against the Red Army. During this time the Allies could launch an attack on the Western Front where they fought a much weaker Germany due to Sovjet.

So yeah, I've read my history..
    Exactly! I guess your not american? ;-)
    edited May 2013
    suddled420 wrote: »
    I thought you all call it Maths?
    We do, because the full title is Mathematics. Yes, with an S on the end.
    wrath_small.png
  • xdementiaxdementia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    One troll posts one sentence and the whole topic goes to hell... Talk about perspective.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

We know how to use apostrophes correctly, though. :p
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!