test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Welcome to the Neverwinter PvP forum.

zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
I would guess that the Foundry is the only truly competitive aspect to the game. And it shows. Nearly all threads recently have devolved into a flame war.

You all act like a bunch of women in a soap opera! HA.
All I'm saying is... they make drugs for this sort of thing you know.
Post edited by zovya on

Comments

• Options
    narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They do not work.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    narathkor wrote: »
    They do not work.

Hehe, you need to find a better dealer.
  • Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's funny is going in to the gen discussion forum and seeing all the "OMG Exploit"/ "NO IT"S NOT" / "BAN X" threads. It's a whole other world from Foundry.
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's funny is going in to the gen discussion forum and seeing all the "OMG Exploit"/ "NO IT"S NOT" / "BAN X" threads. It's a whole other world from Foundry.

The general discussion forum is toxic. As far as what's going on here. Let's just appreciate each other's content. If you don't enjoy someone's foundry PM them let them know how they could improve it in your eyes. If the Author agrees with you, chances are they will add or change it.

Someone mailed me and suggested that I added castle Tieanen to my first quest, and at first I didn't want to go through all that work to rewrite so much of the quest and build the castle. It turned out to be a blessing to do it though.

In short, don't hate on other authors if you don't like their content. Find the authors you enjoy and follow their quests instead.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    That's true. It's hard to tell for which the internet was originally invented:

A) girly pics
    b) better ways to argue with more people at once
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zovya wrote: »
    That's true. It's hard to tell for which the internet was originally invented:

A) girly pics
    b) better ways to argue with more people at once

C: Better ways to argue with people, WITH girly pics:

girl5_stick_figure_xlarge.jpeg

My stick figure is better than yours =P
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    boydzinjboydzinj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drakedge2 wrote: »
    C: Better ways to argue with people, WITH girly pics:

girl5_stick_figure_xlarge.jpeg

My stick figure is better than yours =P

Try posting those pics on the PvP forum... they need to... calm down over there.