test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where's Drizzt...

mikex79xmikex79x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
is Drizzt Do'Urden even featured as an NPC in Neverwinter and where is he located at???
Post edited by mikex79x on

Comments

• Options
    xratasxratas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Should be dead by now. But I bet you'll see some toons with same name... :)
  • Options
    terolus13terolus13 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He's not featured yet as an NPC in Neverwinter. He's currently at level 21 (solo)in the 4th edition of the game. Which correspond to level '63-65' epic (Boss)in game. Solo means it takes 5-6 PC to fight against him alone. 24-25(72-77 in game) normal would be equivalent of pc)
    21 solo= 24-25 elite/pc(playable character)
    So he is not gonna appear in this game until epic level is unlocked. Potentially one of the first epic adventure you have.
  • Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The last official documentation of him led people to believe he's dead. I know there's a new book coming out so he can't be...I think.
  • Options
    deathpumpdeathpump Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can see him wandering the streets of Neverwinter, going AFK in PvP matches, and laughing at everyone at the Moonstone Tavern as soon as he walks through the door and everyone announces they are adding him to their ignore list.
  • Options
    deathpumpdeathpump Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also, never forget that Rob Salvatore stole the idea for Drizzt from a friend.
  • Options
    ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He's friends with Ragnar Lothbrook, they are good pals and hang out often in pvp.
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Drizzt is dead baby, Drizzt is dead.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deathpump wrote: »
    Also, never forget that Rob Salvatore stole the idea for Drizzt from a friend.
    Way I read it, he made up Drzz't on the spur of the moment when His publicist asked if he had another "support" character for Brunor and Wolfgar.

After rambling off Drzz'ts full title the publicist asked if he could spell it. An Rob say something like, "Not on a Bet."
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    deathpump wrote: »
    You can see him wandering the streets of Neverwinter, going AFK in PvP matches, and laughing at everyone at the Moonstone Tavern as soon as he walks through the door and everyone announces they are adding him to their ignore list.

i saw him and his bother
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zorpenn wrote: »
    Drizzt is dead baby, Drizzt is dead.

Was Drizzt killed in Book 4? NW is based around the year of Book 1, so Drizzt should be wherever in the Toril during Bk1

Also "The Companions" comes out in August and Drizzt is on the cover.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mikex79x wrote: »
    is Drizzt Do'Urden even featured as an NPC in Neverwinter and where is he located at???

May he never be added into the game.
  • Options
    shadowmokashadowmoka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    terolus13 wrote: »
    He's not featured yet as an NPC in Neverwinter.

Let's keep it this way. PLEASE.

Meanwhile, this reminds me of people asking about Darth Vader in The Old Republic...lmao. A lot of those were trolls, though.
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    Was Drizzt killed in Book 4? NW is based around the year of Book 1, so Drizzt should be wherever in the Toril during Bk1

We dont know for sure, he was mortally wounded and there was the end ;)

Btw, my previous post was made just for the Pulp Fiction refference :P
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »

Also "The Companions" comes out in August and Drizzt is on the cover.
    No vowels in Drzz't's first name. Corretion... I keep forgetting there is no SECOND i in his name.!*Blush*
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    whiranwhiran Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I've seen at least three or four Drizzt's. He's everywhere if you look for him.