test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jumping On Roofs (Protectors Enclave)

shadeypwnzshadeypwnz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Here's a short video showing you how to climb onto the marketplace in Protectors Enclave. Enjoy it while it lasts! I'm sure they'll patch this along with a ton of other jumping bugs in the main city of NW at some point in the future. There's no advantage in doing this, it's just fun to explore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27BbYiFSHiQ

More videos soon to come, with 2 ways of getting out of the PE map, and a few areas that are outside the city and look awesome for screenshots and whatnot!
Post edited by shadeypwnz on

Comments

• Options
    theawesomeone111theawesomeone111 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i hope it never gets patched. i love jumping around hard to reach places to kill time. its funny seeing others try to get to wherever you are. its great.
  • Options
    kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nice, too bad the textures bug and you cant enjoy the view.
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    I saw this on Raptr.
  • Options
    shadeypwnzshadeypwnz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    kynttila wrote: »
    Nice, too bad the textures bug and you cant enjoy the view.

There's another way we found to get under the city and there's a few "hidden" zones you can explore which I'll be uploading soon. I love beta secrets like this!
  • Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah not sure why this would be patched. It's not really breaking anything. I'm always looking to get up places where it doesn't look like you should be able to make it.
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    You made my night.

If you see anybody running around the rooftops/sides of the buildings in other areas chances are it's me. I don't know why but I love climbing in games like this and it made me quite sad to not be able to jump on many of the rooftops in Neverwinter.

But as you prove...you just need a bit more creativity to conquer the mountains. ;)
  • Options
    muttilasmuttilas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been climbing on protector's enclaves roof too and there is easier way to get to market's roof, but you need to be great weapon fighter and use your leap :D
  • Options
    dazlindazlin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That part where you jump around the corner pillar... If you just go up on the bookcases under that, you don't have to do that part can just jump right up to the flag.

From the top of couch, up to bookcase.
  • Options
    fakatikfakatik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    One of my favourite pastimes is finding the highest place in Enclave from where I can jump down. Till now, the highest HP lost due to this is 2112HP.
    Aireina | Ashter | King Baldric | Oranges | Hello | Mikalin
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    too bad you cant damage others in your impact lol
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007
  • Options
    thumperrrthumperrr Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So far i've been glitching my self under prot.enclave and also.. some other place that i can't figure out the name of (will edit when i get home)

I friggen love it, the joy of having nothing to do so you just find those cool glitches in the games :)
    i have screenies if anyone want to see btw.. just like tell or w/e.
  • Options
    suavaialofasuavaialofa Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    isn't that what rogues and all those ninja movies about? running across the roof tops? assasins creed anyone? meh should be on the low to fix list of bugs, way more pressing ones esp with people apparently exploiting the hell outa them for phat lootz and AP/Zen <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up the economy.

Sounds like some harmless fun im going to join in and play some mission impossible theme music lol.