test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Quests Available(After completing Plague Tower)?

danjustkidding1danjustkidding1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have no quests available after completing Plague Tower. I know I can still do Foundry, Skirmishes, Dungeons and stuff but questing was my main source of exp and got introduced me to the new things at the right times and without them im somewhat lost as to what I should be doing.

So anyone else have this issue? I am a level 21 Trickster Rogue and have no quests, is there a level requirement for more or what?

When I speak to Knox, he said "Protectors Enclave needs you" but I am already in protectors enclave and there is no quest. Any help is appreciated.
Post edited by danjustkidding1 on

Comments

• Options
    tennisknight62tennisknight62 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem exact problem
  • Options
    danjustkidding1danjustkidding1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump, anyone have a solution or staff member have any info?

I made a ticket yesterday, got no reply other than the automated one saying to watch my email..
  • Options
    kyleriuskylerius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump, anyone have a solution or staff member have any info?

I made a ticket yesterday, got no reply other than the automated one saying to watch my email..

Got any reply from tech support?
    I still have no quest givers anywhere...
  • Options
    tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, you've investigated the Plague Tower and got the title, right? You should be sent to Blackdagger Ruins after that. I assume you've also gotten the mount quest done, too.
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Even if you dont have any quests from Knox (because probably you are too low lvl) you can go to the next zone directly and start questing.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.