test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New lvl 60 CW

zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Library
Hi there.
Im gonna hit lvl 60 soon and i am wondering what should i do now gear wise?
Should i start to collect some particular gear to do end game dungeons? If yes, then what gear would it be?

I know there is T1, T2 and so on, just need help to get started :)
Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
Post edited by zorpenn on

Comments

• Options
    asymmoasymmo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you just hit 60 then you wont be able to do any epic dungeons, you need the gear score. My advice is to start doing some PvP matches so you can have the weapon and 1-2 of the pvp set items.
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Thanks but im not really into PVP. Is there any PVE equivalent so i can achieve GS required for first epic dungeon?
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    dominemesisdominemesis Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The PvE equivalent it buying some epics off the AH
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I dont want to buy anything, i want to earn it myself.

I know that i can go to AH and buy BIS gear, but i refuse to do that.
  • Options
    thewobeythewobey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you want to refuse to pvp (easy enough to get some low end epics) and refuse to buy or be given stuff. You need to run normal dungeons not many people run. So you will be sitting around and waiting for a long time before you can get into any epics.

My best advice to you is either pick up crafting, ask someone to make some stuff for you. Or just hope you get into some dungeon que's while waiting go farm up some enchants to put into said gear and try to get yourself upto the right gear score.

Also if you refuse to buy off the ah, you will need to get tailoring to 20, so you can make shirts/pants because they do not drop only crafted.

EDIT

You can buy non BIS gear off the ah as well.. in fact its rare to see much BIS for CW, as they are a lot of us atm.
  • Options
    alexandrebuenoalexandrebueno Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My CW at lvl 60 with only greens (around lvl 54~60) and a blue orb has GS enough to queue for the 2 lower T1 dungeons. So, after you hit 60 take a look at the queue and starting doing the lower dungeons until you have GS for the others.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    thewobey wrote: »
    If you want to refuse to pvp (easy enough to get some low end epics) and refuse to buy or be given stuff. You need to run normal dungeons not many people run. So you will be sitting around and waiting for a long time before you can get into any epics.

My best advice to you is either pick up crafting, ask someone to make some stuff for you. Or just hope you get into some dungeon que's while waiting go farm up some enchants to put into said gear and try to get yourself upto the right gear score.

Also if you refuse to buy off the ah, you will need to get tailoring to 20, so you can make shirts/pants because they do not drop only crafted.

EDIT

You can buy non BIS gear off the ah as well.. in fact its rare to see much BIS for CW, as they are a lot of us atm.

Now we are getting somewhere :)
    Can you tell me what GS is required for epic Cloak Tower?

EDIT:
    My CW at lvl 60 with only greens (around lvl 54~60) and a blue orb has GS enough to queue for the 2 lower T1 dungeons. So, after you hit 60 take a look at the queue and starting doing the lower dungeons until you have GS for the others.

Thank you kindly :)
  • Options
    stinkpeltstinkpelt Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Each dungeon will tell you its GS req if you click on it in the queue menu, it's 5700 for Cloak Tower