test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I'm going AFK

castertroyt79castertroyt79 Member Posts: 58
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I'm sick and tired of PVP match having players failing to connect at the start, leaving a side with less players. At earlier levels, it might not be that significant...but at lv59 matches, there's just no way to play unless the opposing team just sux real bad.

I'm no IT expert...but is it that hard to hold the match and only start when all the players had logged/loaded into the game? And if they timed out, grab another from the queue pool to fill it in. Even for me, being in a team with 5 bashing a team with only 4 players is no fun.

Until dev fix that, I'm going AFK in every pvp match where we don't have a full team.
Post edited by castertroyt79 on

Comments

• sacredm23sacredm23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well be glad to know you'll get booted for being afk in PvP as of this patch!
  • highlandglenhighlandglen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    just wondering how exactly the AFK thing works, because ive seen an auto AFK in an mmo before and all they did to get around it was to run into a wall near the start.

So does it remove you for being in that area for to long, or is it purly based on being AFK, if its the second pure AFK then we still have problems as people will run into the wall.

Any one able to confirm how this afk kick works ?
  • castertroyt79castertroyt79 Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    sacredm23 wrote: »
    Well be glad to know you'll get booted for being afk in PvP as of this patch!

Easy to work around... I just want the misery of 4v5 to end sooner. Alt-tab, do something else, watch TV...then Alt-Tab, move a little.