test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Improvements id like to see in the game

diomedes3diomedes3 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
1. More races - im sure this one is coming but i thought id mention it anyways.
Dragonborn
Stonechild
Gnome
Aasimar
saytr
drow
mindflayers
Rakasha

2. More weapon variety
im not familiar with the other classes' weapons so ill just say as a GWF, Great Axes, Great Hammers, Great Scimitars, Double weapons, Spears, Pikes, great clubs and Halbreds, should all be common so we can choose the weapon that fits our style.

3. More armor variety
It sucks that i had to get to lvl 60 to get any real variety in my armor and even then its still just gray

4. Tieflings should at least get specially designed helmets if not pants as well. the way my horns and tail clip everything looks ridiculous.

5. the companions should be as customizable as our character is, just like they were in Star Trek Online or put in a HUGE variety of available companions. Also our redesigning our characters should be free just like it was in STO.

6. PVP needs a vote kick so we can kick AFKers who are team leader and leaders dont have only say in who gets kicked.

7. fix the zen store, $40 for something thats just barely more than cosmetic is outrageous. i would pay at the most $5 for a purple horse and i still think thats over paying.

I know a lot of the reason why these things are the way they are is because its free-to-play, still i believe that theyll catch more flies with honey.
Post edited by diomedes3 on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    No one agree?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well, i thought they were good ideas...
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Deva =)

Read about a Deva Avenger in Sword of the Gods and just bought Waterdeep - Circle of Skulls with a Deva Fighter. Deva was almost mentioned in Shadowbane. Seems to be more popular in late 1400 DR.

Gnomer Bard ftw

The $40 seems pricey but its account wide unlock and unlocked for all future characters. I think $5 is too low for a purple quality horse/mount, more like $10 for a single buy but then if its a good mount just save up and fork over another $30 and its a lifetime buy for any and all characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]