test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fashion and Power - Endgame Rogue sets

steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Hello there.

So, I've been checking the AH and in-game stores. For now, I'm aware of the existence of at least 6 item sets:

Shadewalker Set ( + Power and ArPen).
Elusive Agent Set ( + Extra Recovery).
Battlefield Scavanger Set ( + 20% Stealth and Lifesteal).
Master Duelist Set ( + Crit and 4th at Will CDR).
Swashbuckling Captain's Set ( + Recovery and Power).
Sinister Shade Set ( + Extra Crit ).

I'm level 27 with my Rogue still, but knowing my fast pace, I'll probably get to 60 in less than a month. So I'm already thinking ahead and checking on what's best for my character.

Also, I'm REALLY curious about how these set look like. I'm not the type of person that in the endgame, doesn't care about how her character looks like - I can live with the non-most efficient option if it looks better than the l33t pwnz0rd set of dewm. Raw stats aside, I like the bonuses that Master Duelist, Sinister Shade and Battlefield Scavanger.

I'd like some feedback. Which sets are better, and in opinion, why? (Again, I must say that I've only been looking for sets and not contrasted in depth their raw stats, so I don't know what's Tier 1, Tier 2...) If you have one, could you post an ingame pic of your character wearing it, so we can know how it looks like? That would be awesome. :)

Who knows, maybe I'll build more than one if they look cool enough... (Yes, I'm extremely whimsy, I know).
Characters:
- Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
- Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
- Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
- Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
Post edited by steppenkat on

Comments

• steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dumb OP is dumb. Somebody already did this homework:

MU5m9Kl.jpg

It's really well done, so I think it's worth sharing. Thank you to whoever did it (can't give credit if it's not signed) .

Now, if we had pics to see HOW they look... This would become an awesome thread!
    Characters:

• idiocyincarnateidiocyincarnate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll work on pictures of the sets later. I'll either have to
    a) Find someone with a full set.
    b) See if it's possible to extract the models and corresponding textures from the game files or.
    c) Make a hook that nabs the models from memory (probably not wise, could be detected as a hack of sorts and ban my <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>)
  • solsol1337solsol1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
  • dagurasudagurasu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It doesn't look all that different from the other pieces.. I was really hoping that Swashbuckling would be much more pirate-esque. In the same way that the stuff from CT is orc themed.
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thoughts: Shadewalker or Master Duelist for a Tier 1 set?

I'm also considering Scavenger as I'm playing a Stealth themed TR... Though I've seen the armor and I don't like the coat (I'll upload a pic of a friend's character wearing it later, for this thread).
    Characters: