test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x pvp related bugs (refreshing prayers, tr cd resets)

quickkill46quickkill46 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
2 easily reproducible bugs ive noticed in playing pvp matches

first one is praying in pvp - if you pray while at the campfire inside of a pvp match there seems to be a relatively high chance of it being refreshed(allowed to pray again after little to no time and not having to wait an hour between uses) upon death inside of pvp. this can lead to praying 5/6+ times if you die a lot in pvp which can net you quite a few potions or diamonds if they happen to be rewarded from the prayer.(not sure if 10% able to be abused due to not knowing completely how prayer rewards are supposed to work but it does bypass the cd so thought worth mentioning)

2nd bug is in regards to a unique situation between 2x trickster rogues that fight each other- if one of the trickster rogues uses impossible to catch(stealthed or non-stealthed doesn't seem to matter but i normally have it happen while stealthed since i prefer invincibility to just deflection of all attacks) and a 2nd rogue uses dazing strike on him while it is active. this seems to put all skills on cooldown to 1 second instead of the 10+ some skills would be at on the rogue who was under impossible to catch. i have had this happen to me many times in 60+ pvp and it completely changes the way fights go. this could also just be a problem with some interaction from the executioner tree skill dazzling blades(at wills have a chance to refresh encounter skills cooldowns by 1 second) and those 2 skills.
Post edited by quickkill46 on

Comments

• dskiperdskiper Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't know about the 2nd one, but one about Prayer happens allot.

If you have prayed prior to the pvp it won't happen, but if you pray during pvp then it will reset upon death(not sure it always happens, but it can happen plenty of times.).