test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please fix your game

frozentothecorefrozentothecore Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey Cryptic? Do you want to maybe think about fixing the many many many bugged and broken things in this game?
Maybe like i dont know... FIX THE LAG SO I CAN DO A DUNGEON? Or maybe something just as simple as the auction house so i can search for specific things? I'm going to take a shot at the dark here, how about fixing the exploits that are destroying the game? No? Then bye.
Post edited by frozentothecore on

Comments

• Options
    rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow. I'm sure they never thought about fixing stuff in a beta.

See ya.
  • Options
    majorbpaynemajorbpayne Member Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    Why is everyone complaining of lag? Do y'all even know what lag is or do you just say it cause it's the cool thing to say? You probably mean skipping, not lagging. Which could be a hardware issue. I don't care how good your computer is, but go ahead and give my our high-end hardware stats anyways. It happens...It's an MMO, A large open world. Now if you mean lag, REAL lag, as in you press a button and nothing happens for like 2 seconds, then yeah, sure, that's lag. But it skipping is not lagging.

Anyways. I'd like them to fix the more important, technical bugs. I just spent 45,000 astral diamonds to exchange for 125 zen. Got the 125 zen, went to my inventory to open a lockbox, clicked the buy button...Nothing. Now I'm out 45,000 AD, No Zen, And no Lockbox Key...Irritation.
  • Options
    danteakiyamadanteakiyama Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also just had a huge problem with the Zen exchange that makes me want to quit the game. I spent 56,000 astral diamonds for 150 Zen on the zen exchange, the listing history listed the exchange as going through, first for 100 zen then for 50. I see I have no zen at all, and all my diamonds are gone. I go to the main zone and ask the players if there is some sort of delay for Zen to show up on my account, everyone says it's instant. I check the listing history again, MY LISTING HISTORY IS COMPLETELY GONE, The game say's i've never made a listing!! My diamonds are gone, I have no Zen, I have no proof I ever made the transaction! This is pretty rediculous!

Update: I logged out of the game, restarted my computer, and now the Zen is showing up in the exchange correctly. It is worth mentioning that the transaction history still states I never made a listing.
  • Options
    thumperrrthumperrr Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pfft, still beta
  • Options
    magdev0magdev0 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for your post, I'm sure the developers of the game aren't at all aware of the issues. You're doing God's work, son. Where can I send the reward?