test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Green-quality horses in Zen Market -- conflicting images

ladydwarfladydwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What's with the horsing around in the Zen Market, Cryptic? I've been toying with the idea of buying one of the rank 1 horses, but for three of the options, the small preview image doesn't match the big one that comes up when you click on it. :confused: The mixed-up options are as follows:

Amnian Horse
Small pic = dark brown and white horse with green saddle drape
Big pic = light brown horse with purple saddle drape, light armor

Calimshain Horse
Small pic = light brown horse with purple saddle drape, light armor
Big pic = medium brown and white horse with blue saddle drape

Tethyr Horse
Small pic = medium brown and white horse with blue saddle drape
Big pic = dark brown and white horse with green saddle drape

I've reported the issue, but until it's fixed, has anyone bought any of these? I want the one with the green saddle drape (the big pic for the Tethyr horse), but it seems a shot in the dark and I'm not about to waste 500 Zen.

And yes, I know you can get other rank 1 horses via gold/PC Gamer/etc. I'm just finicky when it comes to color matching. :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Learn more about this heretical halfling on the Neverwinter Hall of Records or Neverwinter Roleplayers
Post edited by ladydwarf on

Comments

• Options
    shadok92shadok92 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't give much thought to your first sentence until I reached the end of the first paragraph, at which point I for some reason unknown to me burst out into laughter.

Anything from the zen shop that isn't max movement speed probably hasn't been bought by many people, since that's why the majority of people blow money on the mounts. It would also explain why they may have no clue about the issue, since something generally isn't taken care of quickly unless a billion people run across and report it.
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shadok92 wrote: »
    Anything from the zen shop that isn't max movement speed probably hasn't been bought by many people, since that's why the majority of people blow money on the mounts.

^This. Unfortunately. Sorry OP I don't know about the horses.

I actually bought the Medium Worg mount, because it looked better to me than the one covered in armor. But when I used it in game it was half the size of the Worg and Winter Wolf at the mount merchant in town. And my character doesn't even sit in the saddle. They sit on the horn of the saddle. Its like they didn't expect people to buy anything but the best stuff.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    ladydwarfladydwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shadok92 wrote: »
    Anything from the zen shop that isn't max movement speed probably hasn't been bought by many people, since that's why the majority of people blow money on the mounts. It would also explain why they may have no clue about the issue, since something generally isn't taken care of quickly unless a billion people run across and report it.

Yeah, I was worried about that. I'm sure at least a handful of folks have bought one of the green mounts, though whether they'll see this post is another matter entirely.

I suspect that the Amnian Horse is the one I want, since the big preview images weren't added until late in testing, but I have no way of knowing for certain. If I back the wrong horse, as it were, I'll have to change horses in midstream. A horse of a different color, as they say.

Perhaps a dev knows, and we can get the answer straight from the horse's mouth? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn more about this heretical halfling on the Neverwinter Hall of Records or Neverwinter Roleplayers
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still waiting on a response to my GM ticket about this issue, submitted the question three days ago. Hope to find out soon, I'll post and clarify as soon as I know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Amnian Horse is the green blanket one. Dark brown w/white marking on head & white feet.

(yeah, I bought a cheap horse. :D Still, $5 has saved me 30g so far across 6 characters.)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    Amnian Horse is the green blanket one. Dark brown w/white marking on head & white feet.

(yeah, I bought a cheap horse. :D Still, $5 has saved me 30g so far across 6 characters.)

Thank you! :D Your timing is excellent, as my alt is a level and a half away from gaining her riding ability.

Seems likely that the big preview images are wrong, and the small ones are correct for all three.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gimp4gimp4 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the Calimshain and it looks like the aminian skin! Reported it 3 times so far and no response