test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please nerf the "Please nerf threads"

mechjockeymechjockey Member Posts: 265 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
These threads are nothing but flamebait and either deliberate or inadvertent trolling. They uniformly consist of little more than a whine and then isolated anecdotes with no semblance of a reasoned discussion. The net effect is negative for the people participating and the community as a whole.

It would be one thing if the people were making arguments based on the performance of the relative classes, but the very thought of having game decisions made on the basis of where the most whiners are is enough to make you ill.
Post edited by mechjockey on

Comments

• Options
    exterminosexterminos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    but its so much easier to blame everyone else for one's own short comings.
  • Options
    kuyuujikuyuuji Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe they nerfed our Lurker Assault too, it doesn't seem to keep up with stealth now, last time it does
  • Options
    blazing992blazing992 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you know this is most like "My neighbor's grass is always greener than mine" for the other classes.
    "Nerf paper. Scissors are just fine. Thanks." - Rock
  • Options
    willstrwillstr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    Seriously man, i think wizards are good and easy to handle against mobs and other classes, cause they deal direct damage. its just us rogues that have different playstyle that bugs them, i think its a skill thing rather than OP petition.
    Its like rogues have problems with GF most, and little with other classes. And for a CW, he doesn't have any problem with any other class. So for balancing, i think, they have most problem with rogues. Its just how it is, acc to me.. And since wizards have no problem with rest, they are not used to having any problem playing at all...so they claim us to be OP :P
  • Options
    bori4bori4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    Dear Devs

Scissors are fine, please nerf paper immediately.

Regards
    Rock
    Bori - Renegade Drow - 40 Trickster Rogue - Mindflayer
    Elocin - Renegade Drow - 39 Devoted Cleric of Selune - Mindflayer

Looking for some Dust of Forum Troll Disappearance
    ? Sprinkle this on any troll to phase shift them out of your plane of existence. ;)

• Options
    terrorshardterrorshard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only problem is this game only has rock and paper, rogue and wizard.
  • Options
    klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm spinning my dreidel.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png
  • Options
    matrias88matrias88 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    kuyuuji wrote: »
    I believe they nerfed our Lurker Assault too, it doesn't seem to keep up with stealth now, last time it does
    It keeps up but if you take damage then it will still slowly degrade like it always does. Try not standing in AoE's and test it.
  • Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed with the OP, but also that it seems rock and paper, rogue and wizard sounds actually quite right.

I just think it's not the powers and feats that need to be tweaked so much though, but people's expectations of how to utilize them. All across the boards people are complaining class X can't do or handle something, but then other people follow-up saying they can. And I reckon people will always be freaked out by stealth and stun.
  • Options
    yeruneyerune Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kuyuuji wrote: »

I haven't noticed it, but I got the 20% extra stealth-time feat. One trick I use is to time LA when I have about 20% stealth remaining. LA will fill it up to the max while still being stealthed, and will end when there's some stealth left to use for an escape or finisher.