test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Human Racial Ability Heroic Effort Still Does Not Provide Extra Feat Points

godofthornsgodofthorns Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
First, I want to say that I am having a blast with the Beta...but I do have a concern.

In both the 1st Beta Weekend and the current/2nd Beta Weekend, I got a Human Guardian Fighter up to Level 10 and beyond.

It clearly states in the description for the Human Racial Ability 'Heroic Effort' that Humans gain an additional Heroic Feat Point at Level 10, Level 15 and Level 20.

This is the second time that I have experienced the Heroic Effort ability to be non-functional. I did submit a ticket on this issue.

Has anyone else experienced this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thorn
Post edited by godofthorns on

Comments

• Options
    kartofflenkartofflen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited March 2013
    I have yes my first human this go round.
  • Options
    wmeffectivenesswmeffectiveness Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited March 2013
    Still? Haven't played a human this time, but really. Still?
    Do we get these points at the end, like the level before we enter paragon tier? Cause I never made it that far.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When do characters get feats anyway?
  • Options
    trayaltrayal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    When do characters get feats anyway?
    Starting at level 10, then every 2 levels. The human is supposed to get an additional feat at 10/15/etc, but it doesn't appear to be functioning.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    trayal wrote: »
    Starting at level 10, then every 2 levels. The human is supposed to get an additional feat at 10/15/etc, but it doesn't appear to be functioning.
    Seems the same for me, yesterday I leveled a Female Rogue to Level 10, and got my first feat. But just one.
  • Options
    drizzitdude5drizzitdude5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    First, I want to say that I am having a blast with the Beta...but I do have a concern.

In both the 1st Beta Weekend and the current/2nd Beta Weekend, I got a Human Guardian Fighter up to Level 10 and beyond.

It clearly states in the description for the Human Racial Ability 'Heroic Effort' that Humans gain an additional Heroic Feat Point at Level 10, Level 15 and Level 20.

This is the second time that I have experienced the Heroic Effort ability to be non-functional. I did submit a ticket on this issue.

Has anyone else experienced this?

same, there has never been a time where I leveled and got 2 fear points.
  • Options
    curseadeptcurseadept Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    trayal wrote: »
    Starting at level 10, then every 2 levels.

It's actually every level, not every two (at least that's the case for Heroic feat points).

I played a Human Guardian Fighter up to level 16, but I too did not receive an extra point at levels 10 and 15. Is that feature even implemented yet?
  • Options
    khupa1khupa1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 96
    edited March 2013
    I don't believe it got implemented. Maybe a over look by them.
  • Options
    mogwaimogwai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    same, got to 32 & received no extra, at 32 it said i had spent only as many
    this was one of the 2 deciding factors which prompted me to play GF, please fix it.
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    turokhammerstoneturokhammerstone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I noticed my Dwarf cleric had two feat points at around level 25 I want to say. I'll have to see if I recorded it. I may have forgot to add a point the previous level, but I definitely had two points.

EDIT: I did get the vid of it. The Dwarf earned 2 points at level 25
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kdevillkdevill Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    Does anybody know if this has been fixed by now?
  • Options
    xmastervellesxxmastervellesx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I made a human Wizard when the Open Beta started and I got all 3 of my bonus feat points, so did my guildy on his Cleric