test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hidden portal, is it possible ?

lopes182lopes182 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Hi guys,hows going ? :)

I have a question ( or maybe im missing something...) about make a 2 way portal a hidden object that ll only shows up WHEN the player ends a conversation with the quest NPC... is it possible ?

Waiting answers :cool:
Post edited by lopes182 on

Comments

• lopes182lopes182 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nobody ? :(
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can't hide the portal itself. Hide an additional room with the portal in it, like through a door that only unlocks when conveinent in your story or what have you.

If you use a portal to transition maps, hide the transition piece with an invis clicky, and make the portal appear when you want, put the invis clicky near the portal detail.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • lopes182lopes182 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    drakedge2 wrote: »
    You can't hide the portal itself. Hide an additional room with the portal in it, like through a door that only unlocks when conveinent in your story or what have you.

If you use a portal to transition maps, hide the transition piece with an invis clicky, and make the portal appear when you want, put the invis clicky near the portal detail.

i ll try,really thanks !