test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Items in the Zen Store!!

kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Seriously, there are bugs in game allowing T2 bosses to be 1-shot, there are issues with AH search-facility not working properly, economy is on its knees and pvp is becoming a game of who can afk first.

Yet, the news is that there are more items for sale at inflated prices?

Whoever is running your PR department needs to be fired.
Post edited by kimberix on

Comments

• Options
    clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All different teams and departments. The people creating cosmetics and store items are not going to be the same ones that will be fixing bugs/exploits and AH functionality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All different teams and departments. The people creating cosmetics and store items are not going to be the same ones that will be fixing bugs/exploits and AH functionality.

That doesn't mean they have to be totally independent of each other, and never communicate. The game is in a sorry state atm, I think the devs could fire up a simple e-mail :

"Hey guys, keep the z-store stuff on hold. We have a ****load of bugs to fix first, and the community might not appreciate that we put sales ahead of having a stable game first."

easy peasy
  • Options
    xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That's PWE for you. Nothing will be fixed and they will try to grab as much cash as they can before ppl flock away.
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also remember just because they are released now does not mean they were only just completed. They could have a lot of stuff ready and waiting to be released to the zen store in dribs and drabs in order to try and keep it looking fresh. PW pretty much always have new stuff releasing to the store regularly.
  • Options
    bacchirabacchira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xaazx wrote: »
    That's PWE for you. Nothing will be fixed and they will try to grab as much cash as they can before ppl flock away.

I don't have any previous experience with PWE but is this really true?

They could be making money for years with this great game if they did it right...
  • Options
    apokalupsis2012apokalupsis2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Is it just me or is the $20-$30 just for a single character's companion wayyyy off base there? It'd be one thing if the companion were available to all characters on the account (like the companions in the Founder's Pack, of which I purchased). I have to level up my Dire Wolf from level 1 for each character, but that is understandable....each of my characters likewise, needs to level up. But at least the companion is available for all my characters.

But as I understand it, if you buy a companion from the Zen store, it is only good for the 1 character you bought it for. So if you are a player who enjoys playing multiple characters (like myself, who levels up 4-5 different classes at a time, rotating them out as I get bored w/ a particular class)...purchasing companions at $20-$30 a pop is just a deal breaker for me.

IMO, there ought to be an "account companion" (like is already done for Founder's Packs). I'd be willing to pay more for this type of companion. But because I enjoy playing a variety of classes in my mmo's, to spend money on just 1 class/character, is a waste for me.
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xaazx wrote: »

It's sad that this is seeming more and more of a reality. The previous patch notes evidenced this. The main priority should be fixing the exploit with 1 shotting boss', as it's completely crashing the economy, not fixing a quest bug. The PR section should have the common sense to know that releasing a patch note with 1 fix when all these issues are rising isn't a smart move and will cause a ****storm for the community. At the end of the day I think my time with Neverwinter, and PWE in general are slowly coming to an end. This is my first PWE game and their state of service doesn't make me want to run back.
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    valtrayvaltray Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    different teams for different things
  • Options
    jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    well if you guys mad about exploit stop dungeon with exploiter
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased the defender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    blahblableeeblahblableee Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That doesn't mean they have to be totally independent of each other, and never communicate. The game is in a sorry state atm, I think the devs could fire up a simple e-mail :

"Hey guys, keep the z-store stuff on hold. We have a ****load of bugs to fix first, and the community might not appreciate that we put sales ahead of having a stable game first."

easy peasy

You don't get it...What is the point of holding that content? Just to save face because people like you can't understand that the 2 teams are working on completely different things? There's a team working on the bugs and teams working on new content, including a team working on new things for the zen store. They are not putting sales ahead of game stability by putting out this content. If those teams were not working on new content they wouldn't be working on fixing bugs, they wouldn't exist.
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jazzneo wrote: »
    well if you guys mad about exploit stop dungeon with exploiter

Are you that stupid.. really?
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It isn't even new things that were added. They were both in during the Beta weekends. They have been re-added to the store. No resources were taken from bug squashing to add them.
  • Options
    vestige321vestige321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's ok guys. It's open beta
  • Options
    northwind2008northwind2008 Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    I'm sure all the AH bugs, exploits, etc will follow into live with PWE stating they never knew about the issues.