test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Man at Arms flex animation... why?

alpha1protocolalpha1protocol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 84
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is trivial.. but while at Aralynn the Pious.. there is usually a huge swarm of these things flexing and carrying on..

It disrupts any immersion.
Post edited by alpha1protocol on

Comments

• nectarprimenectarprime Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Immersion? In this game? Seriously?
  • jaymadiv#8056 jaymadiv Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't hate on Flexy McMuscleman.

the gun show is always where he's at.
  • alpha1protocolalpha1protocol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    Immersion? In this game? Seriously?

This is a game?
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jmadfour wrote: »
    Don't hate on Flexy McMuscleman.

Welp, i think i now know what i'm naming mine. ;)
  • forbiddenlakeforbiddenlake Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I wish my man at arms would stop showing off. My character is not going to sleep with him no matter how big his muscles are.
    The Starflyer is real!
  • gohlargohlar Member Posts: 73
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I wish my man at arms would stop showing off. My character is not going to sleep with him AGAIN no matter how big his muscles are.

Fixed. All the ladies go to the gun show at least once.
  • lymprechtlymprecht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    It's not as bad as the CW companion who constantly points and laughs at you while in combat. He also repeatedly does the get off my junk animation.
  • jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    the Cleric just stand were you stand lol
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At one point I had just gated into Protectors Enclave. I arrived at exactly the same time as another character who also happened to have a Guardian minion. They ended up facing each other and began the Flexing routine, one just slightly behind the other. It was the single funniest thing I've ever seen in this game. I WISH I had gotten a video of it. If you've ever seen Hans and France from the old SNL routines you will have some idea what it looked like. I could just HEAR Right Said Fred blaring in the background........

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • mathbathmathbath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    At one point I had just gated into Protectors Enclave. I arrived at exactly the same time as another character who also happened to have a Guardian minion. They ended up facing each other and began the Flexing routine, one just slightly behind the other. It was the single funniest thing I've ever seen in this game. I WISH I had gotten a video of it. If you've ever seen Hans and France from the old SNL routines you will have some idea what it looked like. I could just HEAR Right Said Fred blaring in the background........

That sounds beyond excellent. I wonder which one ended up being the nancy boy...