test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF - Class Reveal Lied ?

fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PWA1unaRCo&list=UUsIghHd1VyG2TEjIKCRU2gw&index=20

0;47 at Class Reveal video we can see the skill named Reaver. I Cant see it in my power tree any explanation on this ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by fauust01 on

Comments

• Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    solthusx2solthusx2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mighty Leap is more or less Reaver minus the weapon throwing part.
  • Options
    v4ngelv4ngel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i dont think so..reaver seems like a ranged stun/prone ability.. which is why they nerf it
    can you imagine reaver - take down - ibs
    i cant think of any other reason why they would change it
  • Options
    s3z3s3z3 Member Posts: 216 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes trailer lied about GWF. They should've showed 6 year old swinging baseball bat at a dummy, that's what gwf is =)
    Carnage TR Dragon shard - retired? hell yea it's retired along with Nevewinter

Seze - Rogue - Necropolis - <3 RIFT
  • Options
    r3djayr3djay Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh my gosh, they changed an early beta skill to something else. Quickly, let's spam forums with raging threads!
  • Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They also said that the game is not P2W. Advertisement lied to customer ? WHAT can't be true, never ever has this happened before in the history of Advertisements.
  • Options
    fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    r3djay wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, they changed an early beta skill to something else. Quickly, let's spam forums with raging threads!

Before makeing such statements plz show me the part of my post that is "raging". Simply asked a question about Reaver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    unirod wrote: »
    They also said that the game is not P2W. Advertisement lied to customer ? WHAT can't be true, never ever has this happened before in the history of Advertisements.

By the strict definition of P2W, it is not. You can buy in game currency, but you can do that in any game (buy gold, GDKP raids, take your pick). The strict definition of P2W is buying in game items with cash that players in game cannot otherwise get through other means. Everything on the zen store and in game is available to every player at all times, depending on how much you want it.

Not that there aren't serious issues. The fact that there is no option to destroy gear to remove enchantments for free is probably going to be a dealbreaker for me at some point. Rather not have to be constantly farming AD just to keep my gear up to date.
  • Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    someoneod....are you 60 yet? Did you play premade PvP yet and encountered a bunch of wallet-warriors with 2 Greater Enchantments each? Did you ever do PvP without an Epicmount. The total amount you need to spend to keep up with those people is AT LEAST 450$ (420$ for 2 greatenchants + 30-40$ for an epic mount) this does not include the "regular" enchantments yet.

To be honest.....with all the bugs, exploiting and economy flaws one should not really care about P2W. Give this 1-2 more weeks and the majority of the playerbase will have understood that bags, respeccing etc. is the slightest problem and move on to something else.

It's sad because I enjoyed this game alot. Less every day........
  • Options
    lathislathis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    someoneod....are you 60 yet? Did you play premade PvP yet and encountered a bunch of wallet-warriors with 2 Greater Enchantments each? Did you ever do PvP without an Epicmount. The total amount you need to spend to keep up with those people is AT LEAST 450$ (420$ for 2 greatenchants + 30-40$ for an epic mount) this does not include the "regular" enchantments yet.

To be honest.....with all the bugs, exploiting and economy flaws one should not really care about P2W. Give this 1-2 more weeks and the majority of the playerbase will have understood that bags, respeccing etc. is the slightest problem and move on to something else.

They paid with their wallets, that doesn't mean that you can't pay with time. If you are mad they can succeed by spending 450 bucks, then do the same. Otherwise start grinding out those diamonds and pvp points.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    They paid with their wallets, that doesn't mean that you can't pay with time. If you are mad they can succeed by spending 450 bucks, then do the same. Otherwise start grinding out those diamonds and pvp points.

-I'm very sorry here dude but I fail to understand what you are trying to tell me.
  • Options
    theenigma7theenigma7 Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013

Sorry but no, you have a good chance at obtaining a ward every 7 days..... per character that is level 11+ and can invoke. buy up to 6 slots for I think 6$ for evrey 2 and that 6 chances per week. Not to mention 6xs the daily rough to astral exchange rate to buy wards with (A little hint for you, wait a while and the price of AD will drop on the zen market because we are flooded with the founders pack bounty currently)

Of course if you spend the cash it will go faster. Or you can use your brain and some time and wait a few more weeks for the same exact thing.

As for the mount...... seriously you cant put aside 10$ every pay check and have it in a few weeks also?

As a rule a game is considered NOT P2W if you can get buy with paying an amount at or less than your normal subscription mmo, I am fairly sure this is one of them.
  • Options
    daradaldaradal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like they just changed it skill that all

This however is a bending of the truth at best:
    With damage-dealing ability unmatched by any, the class thrives on being in the middle of any fight. Survivability and versatility are keys to being a Great Weapon Fighter.
  • Options
    gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    Reaver got changed to Mighty Leap

The game is not P2W it is P2nottakeyears, HUGE difference

low level GWF damage is a bit low without a good weapon/gear set, but its manageable.
    Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
    Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
    Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
    GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs