test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crippling Cleric class bug. Soothing Light was dragged off my bars, cant replace it.

spankolulspankolul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Somehow Soothing Light was dragged off my right click slot. When I go into Divinity its no longer there. I can't drag it there from the powers panel either.
Post edited by spankolul on

Comments

• Options
    magikballzmagikballz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have The Same Issue But With Punishing Light. I Noticed It Right After I Respeced.
  • Options
    dethvirdethvir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had this issue and I submitted a ticket to a GM. 6 days later i got this reply:

Hello jason

I understand you have a gameplay inquiry. Here are some resources that you have at your disposal:

Our Neverwinter forums: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/forum.php

Our Neverwinter Wiki: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki

Here at Customer Service, we work with players who have gameplay problems, for example being stuck in the terrain or harassed by another player.

Actual in-game strategies, NPC locations, item uses, etc.. are things that we leave up to the players to figure out themselves, so that they can enjoy the experience of discovery and become more capable players in the process

Perfect World Support
    Check out our latest game, Neverwinter!

I ended up having to spend 600 zen to respec (which fixed it) But clearly we shouldn't have to do that.
  • Options
    magikballzmagikballz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow! I got this problem because of a respec, now I have to respec to fix it? That’s $12 down the drain. I really hope they look into this and give us a credit for the respecs.
  • Options
    spankolulspankolul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is absurd. Can we get some kind of response on this? How do I fix my character?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Here's a work around I found in another thread spankolul...but you have to spend zen :(

Ok. I have respecced a couple times now getting my build at 60 perfect to my playstyle. I have observed the following:

When you respec it clears out your at will slots. If you just start spending points if you have not manually placed lance and astral seal into your at will slots BEFORE you spend 10 pts and unlock channel divinity, you will get this bug. I noticed that it actually put punishing light into one of the regular at will slots not the divinity mode one. if you place seal and lance into the slots before 10 pts then you should not have an issue.

This like respeccing feats is just a bandaid and shouldnt be required but at least this should hopefully let you respec without fear of having to spend AD on feat respecs to be bug free. I dont know why they dont just let us drag the abilities from the power window ourselves to avoid this.
  • Options
    bobzebrickbobzebrick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dethvir wrote: »
    I had this issue and I submitted a ticket to a GM. 6 days later i got this reply:

Hello jason

I understand you have a gameplay inquiry. Here are some resources that you have at your disposal:

Here at Customer Service, we work with players who have gameplay problems, for example being stuck in the terrain or harassed by another player.

Actual in-game strategies, NPC locations, item uses, etc.. are things that we leave up to the players to figure out themselves, so that they can enjoy the experience of discovery and become more capable players in the process

Perfect World Support

I ended up having to spend 600 zen to respec (which fixed it) But clearly we shouldn't have to do that.

This made me laugh pretty hard and is probably the best you will ever get out of PWE, hence why I won't spend a cent even though I can. If you end up bitten they will do literally nothing but give you unrelated automated responses.
  • Options
    octopusbreadguyoctopusbreadguy Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dethvir wrote: »

Hello jason

Perfect World Support

LOL, "Not our problem go to the forums" holy god that's hilarious
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I just recently got the same email response. :mad:
  • Options
    nedrielnedriel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem, I join the petition to fix that bug.
  • Options
    zhyloczhyloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same bug. bumping for some notice
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Several days now and still have no fix or reply from CS.
  • Options
    medan007medan007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zhyloc wrote: »
    I have the same bug. bumping for some notice

Same. Happened during a respec. Nothing like paying money for a glitch.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bump for fix/comment.
  • Options
    suparstarxsuparstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BUMP

I'm not paying more money for respecs.
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey all! We've been looking into this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience and we'll hopefully have a fix soon! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    revanchiedakilarevanchiedakila Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BOth of my abilities NEver showed up. lol
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump! Still no fix. how hard is it
  • Options
    nakeroxnakerox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump! This bug ruins my motivation to even play cleric anymore.. And cleric is the class I want to play..
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    magikballz wrote: »
    Here's a work around I found in another thread spankolul...but you have to spend zen :(

Ok. I have respecced a couple times now getting my build at 60 perfect to my playstyle. I have observed the following:

When you respec it clears out your at will slots. If you just start spending points if you have not manually placed lance and astral seal into your at will slots BEFORE you spend 10 pts and unlock channel divinity, you will get this bug. I noticed that it actually put punishing light into one of the regular at will slots not the divinity mode one. if you place seal and lance into the slots before 10 pts then you should not have an issue.

This like respeccing feats is just a bandaid and shouldnt be required but at least this should hopefully let you respec without fear of having to spend AD on feat respecs to be bug free. I dont know why they dont just let us drag the abilities from the power window ourselves to avoid this.

Thank you for this. I've noted the page and will save it for reference when I do my level 60 respec.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    lazybrahlazybrah Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hahaaha oh god, man do I love beta.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    At leavel 12 I should get a free respec for the love of god
  • Options
    rugiewitrugiewit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just give to this ppl free respec token and work aut how to fix this... big lol at support and much bigger at public relations. even big titles like this one can lose ppl faith couse of support behavior like in this case...