test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Does character customization token let us sex change?

adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Does character customization token let us sex change?

Comments

• zarkheszarkhes Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    I never understand in what point of a game player realizes he would rather have <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> insted of *****...

OMG, look at the gender inequality.It let me say <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> but no *****? :D

I need to create a thred for equality of rights !!! :D
  • morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can go to the Tower of Alteration and see what changes you can make without buying an appearance respec token.
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pretty sure you cant...maybe you can do that in the tower of alteration, but i dont think so
  • crysidiacrysidia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No you cant, at least not when I did it.
  • colexiancolexian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zarkhes wrote: »
    I never understand in what point of a game player realizes he would rather have <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> insted of *****...
    Maybe his character's ingame parents finally admitted that they knew he was a woman trapped in a man's body.
    He can only bear so many Thanksgivings in his morose torpor, ostracized by everyone and fitting in nowhere.

Personally, I applaud this "man's" courage and strength to power through the virtual hate, malice and prejudice.
    You go, sir/madam.
  • lazybrahlazybrah Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    colexian wrote: »
    Maybe his character's ingame parents finally admitted that they knew he was a woman trapped in a man's body.
    He can only bear so many Thanksgivings in his morose torpor, ostracized by everyone and fitting in nowhere.

Personally, I applaud this "man's" courage and strength to power through the virtual hate, malice and prejudice.
    You go, sir/madam.

Either that or he/she is using the gender differences to accumulate free gears by "dating them online."
    What, I can't be the only one out there?
  • adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well you see i cant decide if to be a male or female cleric, im a male guardian but cleric Armour seems to look better on the female, like on the char screen females have the extra cloth draping down from their waist on front and back hmm.
  • lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just a Sweet Transvestite from Transexual, Neverwinter.