test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Posting to validate my opinion!

vortexasvortexas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
In this ONE OF A KIND, NEVER BEFORE SEEN THREAD I shall tell you surely that this game is now pay to win. Now surely these ill-mannered interweb trolls realize this, and only copy and paste for lack of orignal thought. Unlike this thread, which is completely unique and never been posted before.

NWO is not pay to win, those that are of this opinion are in error. Perhaps they should leave yonder root seller, and come out into the fields like the other menfolk?

Comments

• Options
    celgrathcelgrath Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vortexas wrote: »
    In this ONE OF A KIND, NEVER BEFORE SEEN THREAD I shall tell you surely that this game is now pay to win. Now surely these ill-mannered interweb trolls realize this, and only copy and paste for lack of orignal thought. Unlike this thread, which is completely unique and never been posted before.

NWO is not pay to win, those that are of this opinion are in error. Perhaps they should leave yonder root seller, and come out into the fields like the other menfolk?

After reading this, I believe the field he refers to is likely of the illegal kind ;)
  • Options
    taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    celgrath wrote: »
    After reading this, I believe the field he refers to is likely of the illegal kind ;)

Only in certain states and countries. ;)