test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PLEASE READ @NeverWinter Devs

healsareophealsareop Member Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Please nerf the damage on certain control wizard and rogue skills in pvp. Please nerf the stun lock and smoke bomb effects. Increase defense for cleric, should not be squishy without astral shield, and even then you get one hit. Why is my friend hitting 64K crits in PvP? When my job is to heal and buff, and when I'm constantly pushed, stunned, and grabbed, my shield is nothing to a geared rogue or control wizard. I have had my astral shield up and still got a 20k hits. Seriously, 64ks, 30ks, 20ks? Please do something about this and all this stun lock nonsense. PvP is very unbalanced. IMO, cleric need more defense for the job they have to handle and rogue/control wizard (only certain skills for CW) need a nerf. It's just ridiculous to get one hit in a PvP match.

Disagree all you want, to the die hard CW/Rogues but 1 or 2 skills from your skill tree need a nerf for sure, no questions asked. Also, PvP is very unbalanced because of this.
Post edited by healsareop on

Comments

• eberaebera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Might I ask what your stats are? One could argue that stats influence PVP more than your skills, any enchantments? I've seen both good and bad clerics in PVP. The same could be said about control wizards.
  • dazlindazlin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah CW's are OP as hell man... Today on my CW with about 9k GS I had not one, but several Clerics dropping 5k's on me twice as fast as I could them, on top of that I deal about half damage to them + they have more HP and can heal. I had one Cleric hit me for 18k.. Tell me again how it's only TR and CW who are strong..
  • housestarkhousestark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope to god they NEVER try and balance anything.... at the moment the game is exciting... sometimes you get good teams/players (not including afk farmers who are the scum of the universe lol) and sometimes you get bad. there are moments when i have punched the air in happiness and joy... and then there's times I've punched the air in frustration..

Learn to play instead of QQ'ing in the forums.... stand toe-to-toe with a cleric/rogue/whatever and win or lose, its down to the skill of your self and the other player... not the game... not the skills... but the timing and effort the other player has over you.

Love the semi-twitch-based combat love how fresh the game feels... if your Frustrated... buy a magazine and go upstairs for half an hour... or go for a walk... hit a punchbag... don't QQ ... not unless your below 12 its so humiliating to read and quite frankly its not your game but Perfectworlds. you have no right to ask them to do ANYTHING to the game.... non at all.
  • grokit4chgrokit4ch Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stop complaining, the game is balanced at level 60.

I played some games where at max lvl and with full stuff you still got OSed by one specific class, you could not do anything. Here you can still do something, at least flee or avoid enemies, focusing on tower capture/defending a point.