test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

worst thing about

rogerbestrogerbest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
HOW CAN BWE POSSIBLE THERE NO DUAL SPEC lol YOUY WANT ME TO PAY EACH TIME I SWITCH ROM PVP TO PVE OR FORCE ME TO GRIND SAME CLASS SO I BUY MORE CHAR SLOTS... LOL THI GAME IS MORE THEN P2W IT IS PAY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY DECENTLY OR GRIND FOREVER

Comments

• Options
    pw3ckapw3cka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rogerbest wrote: »
    HOW CAN BWE POSSIBLE THERE NO DUAL SPEC lol YOUY WANT ME TO PAY EACH TIME I SWITCH ROM PVP TO PVE OR FORCE ME TO GRIND SAME CLASS SO I BUY MORE CHAR SLOTS... LOL THI GAME IS MORE THEN P2W IT IS PAY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY DECENTLY OR GRIND FOREVER

There is some truth to this, but it could be said better.

I am not in point where I need dual spec as I do not have 60 yet and PVE is really, really easy..

But every other single MMO I played actually required different specs for PVP and PVE.

I am also afraid I would have to just skill new character up and play PVP with it and PVE with other..

Not nice :)
  • Options
    cubansyruscubansyrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 17
    edited May 2013
    pw3cka wrote: »
    There is some truth to this, but it could be said better.

I am not in point where I need dual spec as I do not have 60 yet and PVE is really, really easy..

But every other single MMO I played actually required different specs for PVP and PVE.

I am also afraid I would have to just skill new character up and play PVP with it and PVE with other..

Not nice :)
    ]

you can actually spec for pvp and pve and change your skills my GF is this and i still have 7 points spare the OP has obviously just thrown their points down anywhere