test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which profession do you focus on?

imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Survey time!

On your main character (because it may be different for alts), which profession do you focus on?

For me, it is Leadership because I felt I was leveling faster than my professions would increase, so Leadership seemed like a good choice to unlock more profession slots and to gather materials, XP, and AD. (I still haven't maxed it -- it's at 13 or 14 now.) I also like opening chests and barrels!

On my alts, I usually do Leadership to level 3 and then start working on a different profession, The plan is that eventually, my main character will have all professions, but that takes some time. :)

What about you?
Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
Post edited by imivo on

Comments

• Options
    xdementiaxdementia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm in the caravan protecting business.
  • Options
    hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Leadership because I forget to buy base ingredients for the others to work on while at work. I know, shameless
  • Options
    jipatsujipatsu Member Posts: 94
    edited May 2013
    Leadership, going to lvl it up to 20 then start with others. On my alt, I am just going to feed assets for my main professions for the time being.
  • Options
    jaz182jaz182 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm with deme, those caravans ain't gonna save themselves!
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Uhm, so, there are other professions than leadership?
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    bpphantombpphantom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Leadership. I can't keep up with any other profession until I get to 60.
    - bpphantom

Grace, Tiefling Devoted Cleric

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman."
  • Options
    ludaka89ludaka89 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    with all the epics going for under 2k, only leadership have any chance to make any money
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ludaka89 wrote: »
    with all the epics going for under 2k, only leadership have any chance to make any money

Actually, and I probably shouldn't post this, but craftable crafting materials sell shockingly good. Those 15m ones that give little profession XP like Steel Plates and such.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Since I'm a craft-a-holic I'm actually focusing on my class tradeskill as the main with leadership as the second.
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Leadership since its the easiest to level and I want the most slots opened up before I start leveling the other professions.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.