test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DMG Meter in Dungeons...HELP PLS!

phaasmaphaasma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
When i hit x to pull up the dmg meter in dungeons it brings it up, but all the numbers just scroll out the box over and over every half a second. Making it impossible to read them! Any ideas?!
Post edited by phaasma on

Comments

• Options
    solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get the same problem now and then, usually after a couple of hours of playing or Alt Tabbing. Restarting the game seems to fix, so guessing a bug of sorts
  • Options
    myhythosmyhythos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get this same issue, restarting doesn't work.

2560x1440 full screen windowed mode.

Edit, full screen didn't fix it.
  • Options
    jonsbe1jonsbe1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem, no fix found yet on my side...
  • Options
    jokestaxjokestax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was wondering if there is or could be a dps meter that could be an addon like WoW's Recount meter something we can use anywhere in game I would like to try and maximize my dps thanks
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh, so you are one of those ppl that care if they are first in dps?
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    ueihtamueihtam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is also happening to me. I Have tried full screen, windowed mode, resolution, max fps locks, resolutions... on and on with no fix. Has anyone come across anything?

edit: I found another post about increasing the UI scale causing the glitch. I have increased the UI scale so I will try to set back to default and report back later.
  • Options
    gandykandiegandykandie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    scale the hud back to 100% using the slider, hit apply, fixed it for me...