test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thiefs look lame at all levels. Can you prove otherwise?

urdefmadurdefmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
all the thief gear looks lame as hell, even at lvl 60, definitely not cool looking like the other classes.
Post edited by urdefmad on

Comments

• melovixymelovixy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Your opinion.
  • gthsoragthsora Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can't prove opinions, only facts. What might look bad for you may be revered by others; what you might like others may loathe. No matter how much I say I like or hate it, it will prove nothing but it may change your opinion. I could easily say this even with no idea what level 60 TR gears look like.
    From what I see, it seems like the depths of your consciousness is calling out in hopes for a reason to make you like the level 60 gears.
  • drenchkatdrenchkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    urdefmad wrote: »
    all the thief gear looks lame as hell, even at lvl 60, definitely not cool looking like the other classes.

I have to agree with you. The entire time we look like jesters... what happened to a shadowing assassin looking character. Our main PvP head gear is a jester crown and an old fasion doctor mask... All levels below 60 we look like Zoro lol... really!? Does not make me feel as awesome when I stack bods. Maybe some new head skins would be cool.
  • xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The swashbuckling stuff looks nice, but I'm not a fan of the stupid helms we get.
  • d4rkh4nd4rkh4n Member Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    xantris wrote: »
    The swashbuckling stuff looks nice, but I'm not a fan of the stupid helms we get.

Set bonus on swash gear?
  • xantrisxantris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dunno, look it up on the AH
  • dagurasudagurasu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    d4rkh4n wrote: »
    Set bonus on swash gear?

Set(2): +450 Recovery
    Set(4): Powers have a 25% chance to give 338 Power and Recovery for 6 seconds, can stack 3 times.

I agree with the OP for the most part too. The tribal armor from CT is pretty cool looking on it's own, but once you add in the shirt/pants(that you can't disable), it ruins it pretty good.
  • d4rkh4nd4rkh4n Member Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    dagurasu wrote: »
    Set(2): +450 Recovery
    Set(4): Powers have a 25% chance to give 338 Power and Recovery for 6 seconds, can stack 3 times.

I agree with the OP for the most part too. The tribal armor from CT is pretty cool looking on it's own, but once you add in the shirt/pants(that you can't disable), it ruins it pretty good.

Ty

10chars
  • sevargathsevargath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is not tricky rogue op but the other class unfair
    6iscnm.jpg
  • braxzanabraxzana Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had a top I liked (except it had a 'skirt' that I did not like) with exposed midriff and very slimming, but then I got better gear from the AH and all of a sudden I'm wearing a bulky overcoat looking thing. I would like to get the armor shown worn by the menzoberranzan drow in the earlier advertisements... failing that, I've taken to wearing my Fashion attire.
  • xaazxxaazx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sevargath wrote: »
    is not tricky rogue op but the other class unfair

What the f are you talking about? Did you just see a thread and decide to regurgitate about op in it? This talks about outfits.
  • direbornedireborne Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the look of most of the leveling gear but only for a female rogue, and only without the shirt+pants. Hate the purple sets look-wise. And all of it, without exception, looks pretty ridiculous on a male. As for the hats.... all I can say is thank god for small mercies, in that we can at least disable the visuals on those.
  • baraccus2baraccus2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My TR just hit 20, and I equipped the hat and other L20 gear that I had for him, and now he looks like pimp.

I can't see the down side.
  • penonationpenonation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What are you talking about? We look great.
    Signed,
    Assassin's Creed Extra

59304076.jpg

screenshot2013051123080.jpg
  • k2ek2e Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    braxzana wrote: »
    I had a top I liked (except it had a 'skirt' that I did not like) with exposed midriff and very slimming, but then I got better gear from the AH and all of a sudden I'm wearing a bulky overcoat looking thing.

If you have the old piece of gear still, you can right click your new chest piece and choose "change appearance". Here you can dye your current piece, or swap the model with another piece of gear from the same slot. It was going to charge me about 60,000AD to change my goofy looking PvP helm for a more simple hood/mask set up, so I never clicked accept to see if the feature works. However, if you're willing to part with the price of several new pieces of gear, it appears you can slap the old look you like onto your new upgrade.
  • grokit4chgrokit4ch Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just hide your helmets..