test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't be the only one.

kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why does it seem when I run dungeons, there is 1 ******* that will win every **** epic, and all I seem to get are USELESS Drake Seals and some rank 4 regular runes....12 tier 2 runs so far and counting.....without 1 item won.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kharnagex on

Comments

• Options
    agent2090agent2090 Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Happened to me in the few dungeons I've run. One guy usually gets everything he "needs". I seem to always roll under 20 in every case when I "need" something, while that guy seems to always get 80-90s
  • Options
    kharnagexkharnagex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    another spider epic....nothing again, not even a green rune....so ****ing hate this game right now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ironwill92ironwill92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    sorry i know this is off topic but can someone help me?
    i cant create a new thread cause of "Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. "
    how long do i have to wait till i can do it?
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kharnagex wrote: »
    another spider epic....nothing again, not even a green rune....so ****ing hate this game right now

You clearly haven't played Aion , there the bosses were harder and there was a 99% chance to drop a pile of adena ( gold ) + vendor trash . BLues from the boss were considered " something " :)
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ironwill92 wrote: »
    sorry i know this is off topic but can someone help me?
    i cant create a new thread cause of "Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. "
    how long do i have to wait till i can do it?

7 days.
    /10char
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lyokira wrote: »
    Is nobody running dungeons during dungeon delve?

would if i could lol only way i've gotten items, but i work alot and the dungeon delves are so spread out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I've thought about this. I simply wouldn't run my cleric with a group who was splitting loot based on luck rolls.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    kharnagex wrote: »

Umad bro? Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, take a chill pill.

Okay, here's what you do: queue until you get party leader, then whenever something good drops, immediately kick all teammates.

No need to thank me, I'm always happy to help.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    Umad bro? Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, take a chill pill.

Okay, here's what you do: queue until you get party leader, then whenever something good drops, immediately kick all teammates.

No need to thank me, I'm always happy to help.

lol i'm not a ******bag lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rhazes1rhazes1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    It took me over 40 dungeon runs on 3 characters to win my first blue.
    I spend all day reading every thread and letting people know this is BETA.
  • Options
    kinada350kinada350 Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    You clearly haven't played Aion , there the bosses were harder and there was a 99% chance to drop a pile of adena ( gold ) + vendor trash . BLues from the boss were considered " something " :)

And even then it was a blue tradeskill item that no one wanted. They always made trash blue items, I was big into tradeskills when I played and made a TON of cash off even my greens. The dungeons and pvp killed that game though. Effort was rewarded in neither, specially for healers in pvp.
  • Options
    xaradevriesxaradevries Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Am I alone in being nice enough to start passing (or do so at least once or twice) if I have won several times?