test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Newb questions!

nix80nix80 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Greetings,
quite new to the game and have a couple of simple questions:

1) Is there any bank/storage feature in the game where I can store my items?
2) How can I pass items to another char of mine? can I pass AD to my other char too?
3) What is the fastest way to level? Lately i've been doing lot of dailys for the AD but the exp gain seems really slow
4) Any good way to farm gold at lower levels (20-30)?
5) I've read that doing dailys is the best way to get AD, is it true? 5k a day doesn't seems very good to me

thanks
Post edited by nix80 on

Comments

• aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    nix80 wrote: »
    Greetings,

2) How can I pass items to another char of mine? can I pass AD to my other char too?
    3) What is the fastest way to level? Lately i've been doing lot of dailys for the AD but the exp gain seems really slow
    5) I've read that doing dailys is the best way to get AD, is it true? 5k a day doesn't seems very good to me

thanks

1. Yes. In Protector's Enclave. You can find it on the map, named something bank.
    2. In theory, you can send items via mail or ask someone to pass to your other char. AD is a bit more tricky, but possible. I dont know exactly how but search forum.
    3. The fastest way is doing proffesion but that requires a lot of money. Just do qsts. Thats the fastest.
    4. Do leadership tasks, but gold is not that really needed...
    5. Yes, it is.
  • wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1. Press M and search for bank. (This also works in any other game ever produced :O)
    2. you can only send items to other characters.. however you can trade gold to someone else and ask him to give it to your other character.Concerning AD you can put a worthless item on the auctionhouse for a massiveamount of AD and then let your main buy it ... this however will cost you 12% of the AD because of the auctionhouse cut. No other way i know off that works though
    3. Normal questing goes way to fast already .. PvP also gives massive exp. I usually just do normal storyline questing etc. and im already 10 levels higher then the recommended level for the quests -_- and not slow. Compared to other games this is a very quickly ending game (for now)
    4. you dont want gold, gold is useless :P
    5. daillies give about.. hmm.. minimal 5, but for example i atm get like 3-4k per dailly making it already like 10k+ for sure. Aside from that you have invoking/praying which gives like 2k diamonds and when doing skirmishes during the skirmish event you get like 1k diamonds per run to. Aside from that winning local events gives diamonds to at times and ofcourse selling the more rare items on the auctionhouse gives nice diamonds.. and professions have a few tasks that give diamonds.
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • rick4003rick4003 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1: Ya west side of protectors enclave. North of auction
    2: No clue. Try mailing stuff to yourself
    3: Do quests. level 20-30 was Helms Hold was easy levels.
    4: do quests get loot, sell loot
    5: Still figuring that out myself.
  • unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hi, i'll try....

1) Open your map in Protectors Enclave. The "Manycoins bank" is #13 I think. The Bank consits of 2 ( left and right side) tellers for your personal bank, and a teller for the guildbank in the middle.

2) To pass items to other chars use the mailsytem ( again, check your map to find the post-box). If you want to move AD to other chars, post some white or grey item in the Auction House for the amount you want to trade over and buy it with that other char. Note, you will lose 10% of the amount due to AH fees.

3) Just do the main Storyline. If the mobs are 2-3 levels above you, you should do some foundries to catch up. i suggest from x5-x9 do PvP, it's great exp. Many people abuse "afk pvp" to level right now, utilize that by NOT beeing afk and winning every single match ( approx 1/4 lvl each win ). You'll have a nice amount of glory when you reach 60 and on top of that you'll get a blue item if are #1 in the BG.

4) Don't waste your time with gold at low levels.

5) Get ADs : Dailies, Sell items in AH, Leadership Proffesion

you're welcome
  • nvmbanelingsnvmbanelings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

gold isn't worth as much as AD, but its nowhere near worthless.

you can't buy potions, gathering kits or injury kits with AD. those are gold-only unless you buy them via the auction house.

all those three things are needed.

its not that useful at low levels, but stockpile that gold; you'll need it eventually.
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Use the zen market (top of screen, third from left letter Z with diamond) for transferring AD to your other characters on the same server.

Post an offer to buy zen at a very low price (say 50 AD per). Then withdraw the offer. Those AD sit there in a pool. Log out and back in again as your alt, go to the zen market and hit 'withdraw'.
  • unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

....you have no idea/clue about this game. Are you even 60 yet ? Any job above lvl 14 ? Why post advise if you don't know jack ?
  • morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Feel free to join us in the NWO-Newbies custom channel if you have questions in-game. Guide posts and foundry are linked in my signature.
  • marc5ivermarc5iver Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Sorry for high jacking this thread but how long do I have to wait until I can make a new post?

I have this at top of forums "Please note that, for a short period of time after account creation, posting new threads is disabled. After this probationary period, you'll be able to create threads as normal. "

I guess a short period of time is more than a week.
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    nix80 wrote: »
    Greetings,

thanks

Run and run fast...
    but if you wanna stay pls thoroughly read the forum so you wont do anything you regret later.:)
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.