test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lvl 60 rogue gear

kongor88kongor88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Hey guys

Can someone help me out and tell me the names of the different types of rogue armor sets? Aka pvp, t1,t2 etc, cant seem to find any info.

Thanks for the help
Post edited by kongor88 on

Comments

• triggermentriggermen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea same here. I would love to know this.
  • articulatefoolarticulatefool Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PVP gear comes from PVPing. You buy it with Glory.
    T1 gear comes from all the dungeons that say they give out T1 gear.
    T2 gear comes from all the dungeons that say they give out T2 gear.

This stuff isn't rocket science.
  • joshmaaaaaaansjoshmaaaaaaans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure he means Master duelist armor set, Shadewalkers set, Sinister set, etc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kongor88kongor88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pretty sure he means Master duelist armor set, Shadewalkers set, Sinister set, etc..

This, thank you
  • cloudspidercloudspider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Understanding the OP is not rocket science
  • haarkon1haarkon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Please ask yourself if the above statement was helpful to the community. If you answer yes then please don't post again. We come here for help from more experienced players, but if people can only expect rude answers then the community suffers as a whole.
  • kongor88kongor88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So T1 is Shadewalker while T2 is Sinister, does PVP also have tiers? I cant seem to find the Master Duelist stuff from the glory vender but I might be looking at the wrong one
  • selonwselonw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 258
    edited May 2013
    Master Assassin aswell
  • energslaveenergslave Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hey i know this is off topic but i cant actually make any threads on my own(**** *** forum) but i just got this crazy bug( or is it a skill) everything on my bar even my potions and hell my mount and at wills were put on a 2 minute global cooldown wtf?
  • sanelithsanelith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My friend is also having this problem with his CW.
  • haxjaxhaxjax Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea, well Im curious where Master Duelist set parts drop...
  • idiocyincarnateidiocyincarnate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Made this infographic about the available Trickster Rogue sets.

CoHLjkU.jpg

The Tier 2 PvP set will probably be available from Gauntlgrym PvP arena, but since we don't have that, well.

If anyone finds any information about where the sets drop, I'll be happy to add it to the infographic and update it.
  • caelistixcaelistix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

http://i.imgur.com/MU5m9Kl.jpg

The Tier 2 PvP set will probably be available from Gauntlgrym PvP arena, but since we don't have that, well.

If anyone finds any information about where the sets drop, I'll be happy to add it to the infographic and update it.

Your image was very useful. Thank you, I will want to aim for that Sinister Shade set. Wonder if that's a good choice. Do you happen to know what are some good weapons at level 60. Anyone know about how much this set will cost? In AD or gold? Thanks in aadvanced
  • penonationpenonation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Handy picture, thanks.
  • idiocyincarnateidiocyincarnate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    caelistix wrote: »
    Your image was very useful. Thank you, I will want to aim for that Sinister Shade set. Wonder if that's a good choice. Do you happen to know what are some good weapons at level 60. Anyone know about how much this set will cost? In AD or gold? Thanks in aadvanced

Agreed. The 4 piece set bonus is rubbish though.

But deflection instead of life steal really makes it stronger than the others.

I myself will ignore the T2 dungeon sets and go straight for T2 PvP set when it comes out (It will likely have armor pen instead of Power, just like the T1 PvP set)
  • v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

http://i.imgur.com/MU5m9Kl.jpg

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!
  • dottekkdottekk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :( No arpen+power set... shame