test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question on loot, tiered set items

gnostergnoster Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Hi fellow clerics. So I turned 60 this weekend and started going to epic Cloak Tower and Cragmire Crypts in search for what is - as I have come to understand - best in slot tier 1 the set, which gives bonus to Defense and Deflection at 4 pieces.

I got my boots fairly fast in Cragmire Crypts and have since then been running Cloak Tower for what seems like ages (have farmed nearly 300 seals now). Late last night I got the gloves drop from the tower end boss, but saw that they are part of a different set.

So my questions to the forum and more experienced clerics are these:
1) How many different sets are there?

2) Does tier 1 even matter for going into tier 2 dungeons? I still need to finish the rest of the tier 1 dungeons, but with the amount of seals I have, I can almost get fully decked out in epics aquired but seals alone, so I'm wondering how much of a difference in survivability for the group that set bonus actually does.
Post edited by gnoster on

Comments

• kaias2kaias2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gnoster wrote: »
    So my questions to the forum and more experienced clerics are these:
    1) How many different sets are there?

3 set PVE Tier 1
    1 set PVP
    gnoster wrote: »
    2) Does tier 1 even matter for going into tier 2 dungeons? I still need to finish the rest of the tier 1 dungeons, but with the amount of seals I have, I can almost get fully decked out in epics aquired but seals alone, so I'm wondering how much of a difference in survivability for the group that set bonus actually does.

You need 8300 GS to start Tier2 dungeons, but you dont need a full set.
    i run with 2/4 pve set and 2/4 pvp set for the 400 recovery bonus.
    the other pieces came from seals