test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transfer XP boost potion

pdizzlyfreshpdizzlyfresh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Does anyone know how I can transfer the XP boost potion to another character on my account?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by pdizzlyfresh on

Comments

• redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Is it bind on account or bound to the character?

if it isnt' bound to the character you can mail it to yourself. If it is character-bound you're out of luck!
  • pdizzlyfreshpdizzlyfresh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It says bind on account; however, when I try to mail it to myself it won't let me.
  • teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    there are xp pots?...
  • pdizzlyfreshpdizzlyfresh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There is one XP boost potion that comes with the "Adventurer's Helper Pack." It gives 10k exp.

I still haven't found an answer for this. People in zone chat say you can transfer, but noone seems to know why I can't mail them. Has anyone been able to transfer the potion?
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    There is one XP boost potion that comes with the "Adventurer's Helper Pack." It gives 10k exp.

I still haven't found an answer for this. People in zone chat say you can transfer, but noone seems to know why I can't mail them. Has anyone been able to transfer the potion?

Obviously all you need is the time machine, go back 5 minutes in time, meet your past self, both log in except on different characters, then trade.

Afterwards, kill your future self to prevent the time paradox(es).
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
    edited April 2013
    Am I the only one who has had this problem?
  • fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There's an xp booster from the trade bar vendor aswell. Also if the item is not character bound you should be able to mail it to the alt.
    edited April 2013
    It must be bugged then. It definitely says account bound, but won't let me mail it to an alt.
  • bunksterbunkster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem, opened the bag on my main, decided I didn't really want to use it on him, but I can't mail it to my alt. Why is it even account bound if I can't give it to another char on my account?
  • machetegrindhomemachetegrindhome Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here... want to mail this to an ult, but it will not let me even though its "Account" bound...
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You'll unfortunately have to wait until they let you access your account bank. In CO the way to transfer account bound items is by using your account bank in your hideout (if you have one).
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Same problem.... not really expecting a fix for it either.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • blackfell274blackfell274 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any word from Mythic on this? I was really excited when I saw it was account bound =/
  • kinada350kinada350 Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    healhamsta wrote: »
    Obviously all you need is the time machine, go back 5 minutes in time, meet your past self, both log in except on different characters, then trade.

Afterwards, kill your future self to prevent the time paradox(es).

Incorrect, this is itself a paradox. You must travel to the past to make the trade for it to have happened therefor there is still only 1 you going forward. Unless it is not time travel but rather travel to an alternate timeline which is different.
  • malcomgtxmalcomgtx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having the same problem. can't send an account bound item to myself.
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    kinada350 wrote: »
    Incorrect, this is itself a paradox. You must travel to the past to make the trade for it to have happened therefor there is still only 1 you going forward. Unless it is not time travel but rather travel to an alternate timeline which is different.

Well you see.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY_Ry8J_jdw
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.