test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The tome that levels your companion

vestige321vestige321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
What are the chances it's going to be a cash shop item?

Comments

• snooseysnoosey Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    High. Probably will be offered in game as well.
  • lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I expect they'll start selling the manuals (in such a way someone at some point needs to buy zen), then after a while of pushing those, start selling a decent purple cleric pet in the cash shop, one that has an L30 skill like the other purple companions.
  • steampunkysteampunky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is currently on the in-game companion vendor, though it cannot currently be purchased. No Zen Items are on that vendor, including other companions.

-Rachel-
    Great Weapon Fighter tanks? Who are you kidding? Cleric tanks. They draw -all- the aggro.
  • lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    steampunky wrote: »
    It is currently on the in-game companion vendor, though it cannot currently be purchased. No Zen Items are on that vendor, including other companions.

Just because it isn't charged in zen doesn't mean people at some stage won't have to buy zen to fund the purchase. Especially if it's in Tarmalune Trade Bars.

For example, currently most of the Astral Diamonds in this game have been paid for in real dollars and not grind.
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wonder if the main problem is that the devs are designing the level 30 powers for each companion. If they ignored the level 30 powers, then it would take hardly any time at all to do, but that would make other companions weaker compared to others. As far as cost goes, I believe it will cost Astral Diamonds to purchase.

It is really amazing how fast companions level when you are at level 50.