test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tier 2 Armor Missing Texture

colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The tier 2 rogue armor (Swashbuckling Captain's Armor) still has a missing texture. I submitted a ticket awhile ago and still haven't gotten any response.
Post edited by colhatick on

Comments

• Options
    rupindat3rdrupindat3rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    second, pls fix this...

QQ622A56FE20130514152326_zps0d3c75fe.png
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You abused the guardian bug way too much congratz .
  • Options
    gimpylosergimpyloser Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought maybe it was just me. It looks awful lol.
  • Options
    chocolatemiserchocolatemiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The sinister Tier 2 armor for Trickster rogues has the same exact problem. I'm hoping they get to it soon.
  • Options
    ddkamikazeddkamikaze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    still not fixed.... i dont think they care..... sigh...
  • Options
    rupindat3rdrupindat3rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ddkamikaze wrote: »
    still not fixed.... i dont think they care..... sigh...

well, it only took them 3weeks to fix the p-king respawn exploit, 2 weeks to fix that guardian damage exploit, i guess at this rate by the end of July when they announcing the release of the potential higher tier gears, this problem might be addressed (of course if this game is still alive at that time).
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ganjaman1 wrote: »
    You abused the guardian bug way too much congratz .

HUH!?!?!?!

Yeah i have the same issue with the same tier armor!! pls fix, the armor is like the best i found so far, but look like brown paper you get for hand in toilet... but for me its the 'Sinister shade's armor'
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    kaladin32kaladin32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Master Assassin armor has same issue
  • Options
    newcomerbazinganewcomerbazinga Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please FIX! :( All make a ticket who's got this issue. Perhaps if we all do that, they will notice
  • Options
    dowzendowzen Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1, i dont have much hope it will be fixed soon, but it needs to be, it looks awful...
  • Options
    giron88giron88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if this game is still alive at that time

The game is actually more successful than expected. Many of us love it even with its flaws (I have this same problem with my Swash armor btw lol)
  • Options
    zierkzierk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19
    edited May 2013
    been like this for a couple weeks now and still no fix. This game is only successful at nickle and diming everyone then falling back to it's "Open Beta" when bugs are breaking the game.