test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Captain Kayliss

dariandelforddariandelford Member Posts: 45 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Library
I am a level 45 Renegade speced and attempting to solo her. She has put me in her place. Actually her adds have. Is there a trick to solo'ing her that I am missing. I will start out with a Chill Strike then a Choke hold and deal with the initial adds. Then bring her back up the ramp a bit and start waylaying into her. HOwever her 3rd round of adds, the bruisers I think come in and destroy me, even with Singularity up. Just curious.
Darian Del'Ford
AKA Taco Brotherhood of Pathfinders
Old Neverwinter Nights AOL Launched it all!
Post edited by dariandelford on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    ROFL NM Just one repel off the Cliff and insta win
    Darian Del'Ford
  • Options
    elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I just knocked her off the cliff at the start. You might lose out on a green item doing this however.
    2.jpg
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ROFL NM Just one repel off the Cliff and insta win

As you will probably learn, if you see mobs near a cliff, either repel or shield pop. Most mobs don't resist it, and go die quickly. Many bosses don't get affected by it though, so don't get too cocky and get knocked off yourself. ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    As you will probably learn, if you see mobs near a cliff, either repel or shield pop. Most mobs don't resist it, and go die quickly. Many bosses don't get affected by it though, so don't get too cocky and get knocked off yourself. ;)

LOL Yeah, inititally equipped repel to deal with the adds, missed the adds hit her and bye bye, It was a classic "Oh **** it worked" look on my face
    Darian Del'Ford