test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lots of party bugs

pilotmikepilotmike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Bugs:

Entire party doesn't enter instance from the queue when dungeon pops.
Entire party can't leave the dungeon when it's over.
Queue with 5 people and dungeon doesn't pop

Poor design
Unable to enter instanced areas without entire party -- very frustrating when trying to quest.
Entire party mechanic is bad. First have to be on same map, then have to be in same instance, but there is a delay to actually swap instances.
There needs to be some kind of summon at the instance.
You need to be able to replace people if they quit through the queue system, and those people should be able to portal to the group without running the entire way.
End dungeon bosses starting with Mad Dragon are way too hard for any PuG to kill. Only highly geared premades stand a chance.

There are more but I'm in the middle of a run and don't have time :).
Post edited by pilotmike on

Comments

• Options
    carrotdongcarrotdong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ive been having it all night where my friend gets all the items at the end of the quests and im stuck with "Interacting..." And its bugs out completely.
    sig1cr.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Can't even queue for a lower level dungeon. It would be nice when you are 1 level different from your playing partner and you can't get into the same dungeon/pvp/skirmish.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Lots of people DCing at the end of skirmishes or loading new areas in dungeons.
  • Options
    kimoy8520kimoy8520 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about those party leaders who disbanded the party inside the pvp arena. I got disbanded once and my entire party got removed from the arena. I'm not sure if that's the cause though.
  • Options
    derpididerpidi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've experienced big problems when doing quest together in a party.
    Can't press to continue conversation, have to leave and do it, then reinvite.
    Sometimes when leaving pvp I can't invite my friend to sign up again, have to relogg.
  • Options
    thewhisperedthewhispered Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When i enter a PvP with a premade team i get one more instance of Team. For E.g. I team up thats one instance of Team, i join PvP with team one more instance PvP finished PvP team Instance doesnt go, joing another PvP one more Team on bottom of my chat bar. I have to relog to fix.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Most foundry missions I have to leave party to get out. Often I chain q skirmishes during the AD hour and there's always at least one person who DCs or crashes to desktop.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    and for the love of god, no more **** parties that don't have a tank AND healer. in addition, we need a way to get people in when somebody DCs. i'm so effing tired of either 4 manning dungeons, or worse yet spending 1 hour plus to have somebody dc and not finish. these aren't bugs, these are just terrible design choices. fix this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, it sucks.