test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cleric Stream || 9.4k GS || PvP

rawrasauruzrawrasauruz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
Hello all!

As the title says I have a cleric buddy that is streaming his PvP game play! His build is solid and his style is unbeatable (not applicable to a 5v1 :P ) If you're looking to get some build advice or put a structure to your cleric this is the place to be!

Come chat and chill with us ~~ http://en.twitch.tv/jellyfishsoda

Thanks for your time, see you there!

*Note he does not get paid to stream and is doing it entirely for FREE (for any mods looking at this :) )
Post edited by rawrasauruz on

Comments

• redeclipzeredeclipze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ya it's pretty ez, especially with my crit build lol

TR' rage all over me
    BiS DC Seyfried - PvP / CN farm (Dragon Server) 1st Degree Burns

twitch.tv/redeclipze
  • synalon1synalon1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Link to build? :))
  • rawrasauruzrawrasauruz Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://reyva.com/resources/neverwinter-powers-feat-simulator.9/#eg8dJ4fQHV32woKbQYJpwZ4OUMO8CdU7NHYSraNBb94ypB0Lk5zUDO9jcgTvSji0M1gNt

I went ahead and threw together a quick build from what I've seen on his stream :) I got a S/S of the feats so I know those are correct, but the powers are completely up to you. What I see jelly use in PvP mainly is as follows: Astral Shield, Healing Word and Prophecy of Doom for encounters. Hollowed Ground and Hammer of Fate for dailies. Brand of Sun for his left click and Astral Seal for his right click. Healers Lore and Divine Fortune for passives.
    edited May 2013
    kepKNw4.png
    edited May 2013
    Still up and running~!
    edited May 2013
    Stream is up again this morning :D