test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Don't Nerf, Just Buff PVP

gamerman121gamerman121 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
If you played a pvp match in this game and have eyes and a brain you can see there is a lot of class balancing that needs to be addressed. This post is just a simple plea to PW - When you do decide to balance classes a bit please bring the other classes up and not the ones that feel fun down.

I know it seems crazy but too many games nerf fun things to balance everyone out and then everyone is weak and not fun to play. If TR and CW are really fun to play its because you did something right. But every other class should feel op like them. Bring them up to the fun lvl of TR and CW and you guys will have a nice base to build off of when you choose to expand PVP.
Post edited by gamerman121 on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    [QUOTE=gamerman121;3091802

/snip

[/QUOTE]

A sensible idea which is why this thread will quickly vanish.........
  • firefly113firefly113 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
    edited May 2013
    As one would say, if every class is OP, then no class is OP. So I approve of this.

I honestly think PvP and PvE should always be balanced separately. Classes do their intended roles very well in PvE, but then when you throw them into PvP scenarios, people don't -like- that they do their jobs well. So, let every class crush every other class in PvP and suddenly everyone's killing everyone regardless of class. And when everyone is getting crushed by everyone, no one can complain.
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    TR is the only real overpowered class in PvP. Much easier to nerf one class then try and overpower all the other ones...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • dezerussdezeruss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    TR is the only real overpowered class in PvP. Much easier to nerf one class then try and overpower all the other ones...

CW player detected