test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Needs fixed: Terrain Exploits

syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Since every other argument is being made on why PvP is terrible in this game, let's add the terrain abuse to get into the spawn points of the opposing team.

/steps aside to watch cryfest begin

Comments

• jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You realize that if they stand in the spawn point, they heal faster than its possible to dmg them, right? As long as they stand next to the camp site, the only thing a spawn attack will get you is a slow suicide.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Campfires don't heal you while in combat
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not when the whole enemy team is up in your spawn location. After this happened in a PvP match to me, I refused to join a queue again. I don't care about the daily or anything.
  • xratasxratas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nah, it is good that you can jump to spawn points. Something to do while waiting for game to end against AFK team.

If you happen to be the lone non-AFK in your team, request dueling. Reasonable people are happy to let you duel against them.
  • jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    Campfires don't heal you while in combat

I actually had a situation one time where we played a decent team in PvP while I was going for my daily. They were all from the same guild, and when most of my team saw that, they either went afk, or left. It was me a GF and a TR against them. Needless to say they dominated us, so I stayed at spawn after dying twice. When they got to spawn by using TR telport to enemy skills, they tried to attack us, only to see our health regened from the campfire, combat or not.

I dont know if mine was a glitch, but I used my clerics knockback to send the flying, they came back and we slowly beat two of them to death before they stopped attacking us. We just regend too much health for them to damage and kill us in spawn.
  • tgnetblaisetgnetblaise Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why the hell was your whole team doing sitting in the spawn area, lol.. dumb ***..... I have been in pvp runs where we kill there whole team then they just sit in there spawn area thinking we can't kill them still lol.....

All you have to do is once everyone on your team has spawned make a run for it to center or even have your whole team target a player on there team and kill him then on o the next one... That will give your team time to reposition yourselves... But no you just decide to just sit there lol....
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Why the hell was your whole team doing sitting in the spawn area, lol.. dumb ***..... I have been in pvp runs where we kill there whole team then they just sit in there spawn area thinking we can't kill them still lol.....

All you have to do is once everyone on your team has spawned make a run for it to center or even have your whole team target a player on there team and kill him then on o the next one... That will give your team time to reposition yourselves... But no you just decide to just sit there lol....

Really, when they are spamming CC's on the spawn, you expect ppl to get away...