test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remove PvP Daily

encadiencadi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 67
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The game is not even close to be 1/100000000 to balanced for pvp. Rogues, Wizards and Cleric are out of control.... So lets remove the pvp daily please from the rotation only brigns frustration and AFkers let people who wanna pvp jsut pvp.
Post edited by encadi on

Comments

• orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they are so unbalanced roll one and do your daily with them.

But I have a feeling it's just a case of all-classes-but-mine-are-overpowered-itis.
  • lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a feeling it's just a case of all-classes-but-mine-are-overpowered-itis.

Also known as I-suck-at-pvp-so-nerf-everyone-else-ness.
  • cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Honestly they can just go ahead and remove all dailies at level 60 they are almost pointless. Dread Vault takes forever and has a hard boss that's not even that easy to do with geared pugs. And by now we all know 4000 AD is a pitiful amount compared to what you get from simply selling glory items.

Dailies were a nice idea but when you can sell mounts/crafting mats for AD in the mil+ range whether they exist or not is almost irreverent.

Just to clarify my point removing the pvp daily isn't going to punish AFKers because AFKers don't care about the daily AD bonus they are simply farming and selling glory.
  • encadiencadi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 67
    edited May 2013
    Sad how overpowered wizards and rogues dont want their **** nerfed
  • akukuuuakukuuu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    encadi wrote: »

You simple need l2p , every class on 60 lv , can kill any other class. Rogues and wizards are DPS classes for PvE , you wanna them have lower dmg ? lol
  • orangerascalorangerascal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

It's more sad that the only pvp whiners participate in is on the forums.

More pew pew less qq describes 95% of the whiners quite well. Good players are streaming wonderful things with their classes. Learn from them.
  • jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So lets remove the pvp daily please from the rotation only brigns frustration and AFkers let people who wanna pvp jsut pvp.

I agree with this. The only reason I even do PvP, if ever, is because of the AD you get from dailies. If they remove it, I'll never need to go into PvP again.

+1
  • lim3yylim3yy Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a Cleric a well speced GF can solo me without any issue. If anything GWF's need a buff, and TR's should have their ranged knife throw removed. I think it's the most annoying thing to finally disengage from a TR just to have him blow you up with the knife throw..

And yes, it's generally the kids who are bottom feeding who come and complain... QQ away I say!
  • biovitalbiovital Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013

So you want to nerf the damage of a damage class? I play a rogue and yeah I will admit we are very strong...but without our damage what do we have defense? cc? healing?
  • bellylintbellylint Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The simple fact here, the over powered player will always state that nothing is wrong while the rest of the community is in full agreement, rogues, wizy, clerics are a problem period.

Now of course, we'll have tons of trolls coming in saying "we ain't" and that's all they will state which pretty much makes our point valid since they have zero counter-argument. The facts were stated so many times by now, rogues are beyond OP they are the master class in this game, good at everything, they survive everything, they have impossible dps and please don't troll us that's their role, they role is to have that high dps but not to a point where they kill everything and everyone and are master at both pvp/pve. If I was to nerf them, I'd remove all of their range dps for sure for one thing.

Wizies, well what hasn't been said about how OP wizies are in this game, 100% everything, 10000000 mile range on their skills, it's beyond inside and worse, unlimited power to back away, unlimited it's so stupid now I just give up and /killme.

I won't go into priests I'm so tired of repeating myself.

PVP is total, absolute <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in this game point blank, now we are forced to do it but like I said, I just /killme the entire time until everything is over I am sick and tired of this trash for sure.
  • l3uck3tl3uck3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    How are Rogues, Clerics, and CW's all OP?

Rogue's do damage, but are built like tissue paper. Just dodge/block their main attacks and hit them. They will kite you or die.
    ReignesLegacy_zpsb47e1102.png
    edited May 2013
    bellylint wrote: »
    The simple fact here, the over powered player will always state that nothing is wrong while the rest of the community is in full agreement, rogues, wizy, clerics are a problem period.

So all the classes you don't play ... gotcha.

Personally I think a good GF holding a node against 2 classes and wasting 1 min of their time is more OP in pvp then someone that kills quickly and in turn makes then respawn quickly because in essence the rest of your team is playing a 3v4

but that's just me.

Remember Kids: Only bad players look at the K/D as a metric of success. If you're keeping more resources busy (aka players) and winning your matches, then your doing a far better job than that guy with a 15:3 K/D ratio.
  • l3uck3tl3uck3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013

Now of course, we'll have tons of trolls coming in saying "we ain't" and that's all they will state which pretty much makes our point valid since they have zero counter-argument. The facts were stated so many times by now, rogues are beyond OP they are the master class in this game, good at everything, they survive everything, they have impossible dps and please don't troll us that's their role, they role is to have that high dps but not to a point where they kill everything and everyone and are master at both pvp/pve. If I was to nerf them, I'd remove all of their range dps for sure for one thing.

Wizies, well what hasn't been said about how OP wizies are in this game, 100% everything, 10000000 mile range on their skills, it's beyond inside and worse, unlimited power to back away, unlimited it's so stupid now I just give up and /killme.

I won't go into priests I'm so tired of repeating myself.

PVP is total, absolute <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in this game point blank, now we are forced to do it but like I said, I just /killme the entire time until everything is over I am sick and tired of this trash for sure.

Then why do you keep playing if it's not for you? Move on..
    ReignesLegacy_zpsb47e1102.png
  • bellylintbellylint Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l3uck3t wrote: »
    Then why do you keep playing if it's not for you? Move on..

When posting a comment on a forum follow the rules and post a comment, do not talk about the poster talk about the comments, not only you do not talk about the OP's subject but you talk about me instead of my comments, there's 1 word for that and you know perfectly well what it is.

As I said clearly, the op classes will speak out and state either nothing at all about this broken pvp or simply state with any arguments that everything is ok my case in point right there.

I won't contribute anymore to any of these threads, if this game is to survive it will have to balance or make an effort at it or people will just leave which is never good for business as it will become known that this is Tricksterwinter.
  • admanteadmante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a GF, I can solo rogues, wizards, and GWFs pretty well. Clerics and GFs take way too long to kill. Anything without massive survivability gets blown up by my damage after I use my controls and escape is really hard for them with lunging strike and threatening rush. I wouldn't call anything but cleric OP since they require at least 2-3 people to control lock them or they will live forever.
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game is not even close to be 1/100000000 to balanced for pvp. Rogues, Wizards and Cleric are out of control.... So lets remove the pvp daily please from the rotation only brigns frustration and AFkers let people who wanna pvp jsut pvp.

Dont do it and let those who wana pvp have access to a daily that can give them some AD, k thx... and as a rogue lvl 60, i hardly can kill a cleric, that w/o talking a mage. But even a GOOD warrior can kick my you know what to the groud easy, i got killed multiple time in a row yesterday by a guardian name nupss and this guy was on top of the list with 16kills and 4 death.....

It all come down to pvp skill and control of you encouter at that point, so learn to fight, you will win then

_____
    for the AFKERS, thats another story, those should simply get banned from pvp, no question asked
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't want those classes nerfed. I just want my GWF to do the proper amount of damage per hit that someone swinging a 6 foot long greatsword should be doing. Look at it logically, in the original d&d a dagger did 1d4 damage or an average of 2.5 points per hit, and a greatsword does 2d6 or an average of 7 points per hit. Meaning each hit of GWF's attack on average should do 2.8 times as much damage as those of a trickster rogue. Now admittedly a rogue will be able to make more attacks as the GWF is meant to have relatively slow hard hits compared to the rogue. But I'm tired of having to use 10 swings at level 40 to kill the average zombie (an exaggeration but the other GWF users know what I mean).
    @Powerblast in game
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    When posting a comment on a forum follow the rules and post a comment, do not talk about the poster talk about the comments, not only you do not talk about the OP's subject but you talk about me instead of my comments, there's 1 word for that and you know perfectly well what it is.

As I said clearly, the op classes will speak out and state either nothing at all about this broken pvp or simply state with any arguments that everything is ok my case in point right there.

I won't contribute anymore to any of these threads, if this game is to survive it will have to balance or make an effort at it or people will just leave which is never good for business as it will become known that this is Tricksterwinter.

He was talking about your comment. . .
  • jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So 3 out of 5 classes are OP. -eye roll-
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • gruxgrux Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Until I start seeing organized pvp groups facing each other, you can't even comment on PVP balance.

Until every match is 1v1, 1v1 dynamics of PVP are meaningless.

Everytime something OP kills you, just remember...1v1 doesn't matter.

In every game since the dawn of time some classes have been insanely strong in skirmish/random/disorganized PVP....while those same classes have suffered in organized team-oriented PVP, or other classes whom are typically weaker in team oriented PVP are much much stronger when backed up by support.

For example, often melee are weaker in random, disorganized PVP as they are always trading 1:1 for gap closer vs gap openers and kiting ect. But when you take that same melee and put it in a team dynamic, each target has to deal with many more targets so their mobility cooldowns, defensive cooldowns and ability to get away from multiple targets suffers much more than the melee's ability to stick to the target.

TL;DR: Do a team vs team and see how you feel. A lot of people don't even know wtf they are doing yet. Before people figure out team pvp, builds, stat building and much more....how can you even say things are OP or not?
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    jnaathra wrote: »
    So 3 out of 5 classes are OP. -eye roll-

no, 5 out of the 5 classes are OP. . .:rolleyes:
  • iamdoctordeathiamdoctordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rofl at someone saying GWF aren't the most OP pvp class there is- are you terrible? GWF, if you are skilled, is obviously the best pvp class, you just need to get good and start picking the right skills. I always get a laugh out of you scrub GWFs who think you can go into pvp using the same skills you use to farm adds in dungeons- get a clue.

Or, keep crying for nerfs, that's cool- I don't mind pvp being made even more mindlessly easy. I already dominate pvp on my GWF and GF, so please keep whining about how bad they are.

Or, better idea- if you suck at playing melee classes- don't play them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Make sure to add GF to that with the insane exploit they have that every GF is using now. Being hit for 9999999999999 damage sure is fun.

I also constantly see complaints about good GWF's wiping the floor with entire teams through clever CC use...

Which means that every class in NWO is currently OP.
  • shanxtadeushanxtadeu Member Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    So all the classes you don't play ... gotcha.

Personally I think a good GF holding a node against 2 classes and wasting 1 min of their time is more OP in pvp then someone that kills quickly and in turn makes then respawn quickly because in essence the rest of your team is playing a 3v4
    but that's just me.

Remember Kids: Only bad players look at the K/D as a metric of success. If you're keeping more resources busy (aka players) and winning your matches, then your doing a far better job than that guy with a 15:3 K/D ratio.

Because you say so? HoN says hi!

Sorry but do you realize that keeping a high K/D ratio helps your team to keep resources busy and to win the battle somehow, right? An above average player pushes team forward, a.k.a the others player will do their best to follow you in the battle
  • tgnetblaisetgnetblaise Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lim3yy wrote: »
    As a Cleric a well speced GF can solo me without any issue. If anything GWF's need a buff, and TR's should have their ranged knife throw removed. I think it's the most annoying thing to finally disengage from a TR just to have him blow you up with the knife throw..

And yes, it's generally the kids who are bottom feeding who come and complain... QQ away I say!

Um you do no a rogue has a few range attacks right? I did a few pvp runs with only using the range attacks encounter and the atwill and I kill eveything lol....It was so funny.. People were qu quing in zone chat about it.... I would stealth and get behind a control Wiz and act like i'm going to melee right when he tp's away I start range dps and use my resist control ability everynow and then so he couldn't cc me..Best pvp runs ever.....